Chapter 3: Shocker

"Mommy" I questioned. "Yes sweet heart" she said. "Can you tell me about werewolf" She laughed at what I said. "Oh my little Rose, you don't need to know about them. There the ones that destroyed us many years ago after all. There dangerous" She said and I got scared. "Are they gonna come after us Mommy" I questioned scared. "As long as you don't go outside the walls they'll never come after you my little precious rose" I giggled and I wasn't scared anymore, I knew I was safe and sound.

I woke up in shock and my heart beating fast. I got out of bed, got cleaned up and in my bakers outfit, and went down stairs to eat breakfast. I decided to grab my bag and put my cape, hoodie thing in there as well just incase. I finished my breakfast, then off to work I go.

-Bakery-

I opened the bakery door and walked in with a bread basket in my hands, setting it on the counter. "Good morning Lyla" I swear those twins are too sweet. "Morning you two, you guys opened earlier today" I said. "Yea, we thought we would for a bit of a change, only once in a while though as a surprise of some sort" confessed Blaze.
Customers started coming in, thank goodness that wolf in the black cloak wasn't one of them. "You think he will come in" questioned Daze. "Probably not since I threaten him, I mean come on who would go near a place again after being threaten by a gi-" Blaze interrupted "You spoke too soon". I got mad real quick. "What did I say" I said pissed, he chuckled and took an apple, biting out of it. "I don't know shorty. Did you really threaten me? Cause it looked like a five year old did it" I hissed and he laughed. "Whatcha gonna do kitty" I punched him in the face and the guards came in to see what was going on. "We'll take care of it from here everyone can continue there business, orders, or whatever you were doing" the guards said taking him away. "That was wild" confessed Daze. "Of course it was you idiot!" Blaze said to Daze and I laughed. "You twins are too cute" they looked at me with the look of what the heck. "What it's true" I said.