Introduction

Andy P.O.V

"Andy are you reading in my class again?! This is the third time today that I've had to tell you to stop."

I immediately slammed my book closed cringing at the loudness and cursing to myself that I had been caught again. It really wasn't my fault that math was so incredibly boring and required me to do things to avoid passing out.

Like every time before I was reading the Harry Potter books. My classmates snickered to themselves as I felt my face flush. "I'm sorry Mrs. Johnson." Slumping back in my seat I tried to concentrate on the lesson. Minutes felt like hours but as soon as the bell rang I ran out of the classroom and took off to where my mom would pick me up from school.

When I saw her black mini van drive up I threw my bag in the back and hopped in the front.

"How was your day Andromeda?"

I cringed hearing my full name but proceeded to tell her everything. Even telling her that I was reading in math again to which she only sighed.

When we arrived home I immediately ran upstairs to my room dropping my bookbag on the way with my book in hand. Once again I was starting from the beginning of the series with the first book. Reading about Harry living at his house with those evil rats the Dursley family felt different this time though. I normally envisioned everything but this was so much clearer. Brushing my raven hair behind my ear I leaned closer to the book. Pushing up my glasses I tried to see if I was just noticing details I hadn't before. My blue eyes scanned the pages up and down tracing over every word.

Leaning even closer I stopped sighing in frustration. But that was when a hand reached out and pulled me into the book.

I screamed as I went into my favorite book fearing that this is where it all ends. Little did I know that it was actually the start of something even bigger than I could ever imagine.