Chapter 1 You're a Witch Andy

Andy P.O.V

Still screaming with my eyes closed I felt myself land on a stone floor. I frantically opened my eyes only to see twinkling blue ones staring back at me. "This is not real." It was the only thing I could continuously mutter to myself to explain how the imaginary Dumbledore was standing in front of me. He only laughed off my shocked muttering while reaching down a hand to help me up.

"Hello Miss. Andromeda. I believe we have a lot to discuss."

I took his hand and hoped mine wasn't shaking as much as I thought. I felt my mouth open and close like a fish out of water. Once I stood I looked around the room I was in. Paintings, Books, a Pheonix, and even the sorting hat. I thought I would faint once realizing I was in his office. Before I could say anything the old wizard began to speak.

"I know you must be very confused as to why I brought you here Miss. Andy. I'm sorry if I have taken you from any important matters but you're most needed here. In your world I know you possess the knowledge of the future of Hogwarts and the students who will be attending in a months time. I wish for you to help keep everything on track and in line with what happens in the future. If you agree you'll be placed in the school as a regular student and you can pretend to be my daughter. If not I will send you home to where you belong."

Taking in everything at once almost caused me to faint but I kept it together. My mind began racing just imagining what all would happen to me. I would be living my favorite book. "I'll do it."

The wrinkles on the old mans face lifted as his eyes began to sparkle. "You will be a powerful witch Andy."

"How do you know that?" I questioned him but secretly hoping he was right.

"Look at your hair Andy."

Grabbing a piece of my hair I gasped as I saw my normal raven black hair was now bright yellow.

"Seems like you're a metamorphmagus in this universe."

********************

My "father" had sent Hagrid to take me to Diagon Alley to get everything required for school due to the fact I would be spending a few months around the castle. Happily jumping up and down I waited to enter the Leaky Cauldron. My little 12 year old heart was singing as we headed towards the back. Hagrid made small talk along the way but I was too excited to focus.

"Now make sure you..."

"Can I do it?"

Hagrid looked at me with a mixture of shock and confusion. "Do what?"

"Open the wall obviously." He looked at me even more shocked and confused.

"I'm sorry Andy. Maybe next time when you have a wand." I pouted at the answer but quickly remembered I'd have a wand soon. Tapping the bricks with his wand umbrella Hagrid opened the wall to the place I'd imagined so many times before.

Leaving Hagrid behind I quickly made a beeline to Allivander's to get my wand. Ripping the door open I made my way up to the man himself eager as ever.

"Why aren't you a spunky witch. I think I have just the thing for you."

I beamed in excitement waiting for my wand to arrive. Careful the man looked at his wand boxes piled up and if I'm being honest brought back kind of an ugly wand. When I say boring I mean this wand was stick straight (pun intended) and that was all.

"Something to keep you grounded I suspect. 11" holy with unicorn hair and a stiff wand at that. Pick it up and give it a wave."

Cringing I picked up the wand somehow already knowing this would go terrible. Quickly flicking my wrist sent a wave of magic at the old man turning his hair purple. He sat in shock but quickly took the wand back.

The Girl Who Played With Fire (Harry Potter Fan fiction/Draco Malfoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें