Prologue...

This book contains only 5 chapters here on watt pad.  The rest of the chapters will soon be published on Dreame app.  I'll put the link at the end of every chapter.

Sara's POV:-

Walking down the corridor I  tried my best to ignore the gossip girls. I know I have no right to label them that but I like it that way because literally that is the only thing these girls do nowadays!  I don't know where they get all of theses gossips from!!

" Sara! Sara Wait!!" Aliya's voice broke my chain of thoughts and I turned to face her. Her expressions telling me that she's up-to no good!

" What happened this time?" I asked her and she gave me a crooky smile. You that kind of smile which tells you your friend has done something which includes you as well. And that something is surely not a good one.

" Um..m..., I just happened to peep through principals​ office and....and..." She started circling around me and it only made my feelings go strong.

" And what Aliya?" I asked. My patience washing away with ever passing moment.

" And I happened to see the love of my  life!!! " she squealed so loudly that my ears started hurting!!

" And who's that this time ?" I asked while aiding my innocent ears.

" You know who he is." She gave me another one of those cheesy smile.

" I don't know and I don't care." To be honest, I'm seriously fed up! Like she's in love with a new guy every other week!!

" Ok fine! I'll give you a hint, you know him well and  in fact you-" she stopped in mid sentence and her eyes looked liked they will jump out of their socket any moment.

" Sara, will you please show the campus to our guest for me." I was shocked with the sudden voice from behind but soon recognised it to be none other than of our own principal.

" Sure sir, but where is he?"

" Oh! He's there." He pointed towards the crowd and I walked in that direction, making my way through the crowd. Finally I saw him, his back facing me. I was about to call him when I heard the principals commanding voice.

" Everyone get back to your work." he said and soon the crowd left leaving him alone.  I raised my hands to call him when he turned around and the world literally stopped in front of my eyes! 

I could easily feel my face turned pale, not with fear but with shock.

" You!!"  ------------I heard my own voice.

" Hey baby doll.  Not expected to meet you like this! "  -----------He said calmly with another one of his smirks on his face.

And the world came crashing down at me......

.......................

She was innocent
No doubt in that
Her eyes spoke more
Then she herself thought them to
No she wasn't hot
Nor was she sexy
But she was beautiful
In a way no one thought her to be....

Sara Malik, daughter of the leading industrialist is married to Aasif Khan, the prince of Aasimgadh and the future king. Her life changes as the people she trusts the most betray her and as the mysteries of past uncover each other one after the other.

Now it all depends upon her, how she faces the betrayal and turns the tables around all the while protecting her marriage bond and making it a unbreakable.

Follow her on her journey in Bandhan,  A knot unbreakable!!

Full story available on Dreame App:-

https://www.dreame.com/novel/1964160-Bandhan-(-A-Knot-Unbreakable).html