Chapter 3: Im back

Yn's POV (At the hospital)

When I get to the hospital room I don't go inside, I just stand there and look at the door. Knowing that Princeton is behind it half dead doesn't hurt me but it doesn't exactly put a smile on my face either. Roc, Ray, and Kari walk up behind me and Roc stands there with a confused look as if he can't tell I'm shaking right now .
"Open the door mommy" Kari smiles
"No" I shake my head fighting tears
"Yn come on you can handle it" Ray says
I open the door a little and when I see Jacob laying there he is actually smiling at me. He isn't sleeping he's awake and happy.
"Daddy!!!!" Kari yells
"Hey man!" Jacob smiles
"Yn?" Roc says
I can't stay here no the sight of him in that hospital bed hooked up to all those machines reminds me of my father when I was younger and he used to get shot. I can't stomach it I swear it makes me want to go to the gym and punch everything single punching bag in there. I get halfway down the hallway and then I throw up all over myself.
"Oh my gosh sweet heart are you ok?" A nurse ask
"Yes I'm fine" I try to stand
"Oh no darling you can't hardly walk" She shakes her head
"No really I'm ok it's just my stomach hurts ill be fine" I smile
She lets me go and I stumble all the way to the car. When I get there I search for the keys and when I find them I leave.

Prince's POV

I am lost as to why Yn is sick and why she left. Was it the plane, the car ride, or was it me. I know she almost in a way forgot me but I didn't know it could make somebody that sick.
"It wasn't you bro. She's just tired of seeing people she loves like um this" Ray nods
"Man I want. As a matter a fact I NEED to go home!" I huff
"Can't" Roc shrugs
"Actually he can but he has to sign these papers"
The doctor came out of nowhere. It makes me laugh because I just remembered that day in WAWA when Yn punched me in the face. She has a hard heavy yet soft hand and she's a great boxer those lessons with August paid off great.
"Ok give me the forms" I shrug
"Ok"
He hands me the forms I don't even read them I just sign them. Ray and Roc shake there heads while Kari just plays with whatever that is he has. I can guess its probably a car or something but he's got it.
"Ok Mr. Perez get dressed and then you may leave" The doctor smiles unhooking me from the machines.
I get up from the bed and rush into the bathroom. The smell of Yn's presence will never wash away from my clothes so all my clothes smell like her but I never cared.

Yn's POV

When I get to Jacob's house I rush inside with Kari and I's bags. The smell of Jacob and I still lingers around the house and I love it. I take Kari's bags to his room and, of course it's still the same room nothing about it is new except the bed. The bed is a twin and you can tell it's new. Roc and Ray must've put this in here.
I smile as I leave turning the light off. As I walk down the hallway I notice Jacob and I's bedroom door wide open. Which means after I left Jacob probably never slept with the door open again. I drag my bags into the room 2 at a time. I smile as I begin to realize that this room still looks the same and I still love it.
"Where home!!!!" I here Kari's voice shout
"Dang boy must you be loud!?" Ray yells
"Don't be yelling at my son you la perra!" Jacob yells (La perra is a b•tch in Spanish)
"You better be lucky I don't know Mexican!" Ray yells
"Dang" Roc laughs
I rush downstairs and stare at them all. They don't really notice because their to busy in a circle arguing while Kari sits in the tv room watching I guess spongebob. I smile at them and then I pull Ray's braids
"Ouch dang Yn what did you do that for!?" He yells
"Y'all are loud" I shrug
"Baby come here" Jacob smiles