I Ain't Drunk

McCree stumbled into the house he shared with Hanzo in a 'slightly inebriated' state.
"Heya darliin'," Jesse said, his words slurring.
Hanzo let out a brief sigh before responding, "Jesse, I cannot believe how drunk you are."
Jesse seemed offended at this statement.
"B-but darlin' I ain't drunk, not one bit, no sir," he said.
Hanzo put down his book and got out of his armchair, walking over to McCree.
"Jesse. You are very drunk. Go to bed," he ordered.
Jesse pointed an accusing finger at Hanzo.
"I ain't fuckin' drunk! I'm so not-drunk I could... I could walk that line those policey-men make ya walk!"
Hanzo thought for a moment before placing a hand on McCree's shoulder and saying, "Alright, Jesse. Can you tell the time?"
There was a brief silence before Jesse moved away from Hanzo and towards the clock on the wall. For a moment, Hanzo thought Jesse would actually tell him what time it was, but that was before Jesse suddenly shouted, "I ain't fuckin' drunk! What do you know anyway! Yer jus' a clock!"
Hanzo sat back in his chair and sighed.
It was going to be a long night.

A/N - Sorry this is so short lads,
I wrote it on the bus so just be happy you got an update. Wait, is anyone even reading this?
Like I said in the last chapter, leave your criticism in the comments. Cheers!