Travels

Lucy pov
I woke up sweating, why was my room so hot? I pulled back the covers only to realize I was laying on top of Natsu and the worst part.....I was naked and so was he mostly. I tried to move quickly so he would wake up but sadly I wasn't fast enough. He woke up to me sitting on top of 'him' I blushed really hard and so did he the worst part........he started getting hard and I was getting wet.
" Natsu close your eyes so I can move"
"Okay okay"
He thankfully closed his eyes so I could get up so I ran to the bathroom. Shit I forgot clothes.
" hey Natsu, can you get me some clothes?" I called from behind the door
" sure" he called back
A minute later he came in with my regular blue skirt and vest. I blushed and had to ask
" hey Natsu, can you get me a bra and some underwear?" He blushed to but he did he brought back a lacy salmon colored bra with matching panties he was really red. So I put on my clothes.
Natsu pov
I blushed really hard when I woke up, I was embarrassed because I got hard but I know I wasn't the only one turned on, there was a little wet spot on my boxers where Lucy was sitting and it wasn't from me. I'm not going to say anything for now. I snapped out of my thoughts when Lucy called for me so I got her clothes and handed them over I blushed (once again) when she asked me to get her underwear. So I go through her drawer and picked out the best colors, the ones that match my hair of course. And then I went and got dressed my self.

Time skip Lucy pov
I came running out of the bathroom grabbed my suit case and ran out side it was 8:50 we were gonna be late I forgot about Natsu till I heard him running behind me yelling for me to slow down, till I suddenly felt a hand on my ass I looked down to Natsu carrying me and running we arrived at 8:59 Mira turned to us and said " oh good your here I was just about to announce the teams, the teams I have selected will do everything together including share a room so the teams are
Natsu and Lucy
Gajeel and levy
Jellal and erza
Gray and juvia
The rest of you can choose your partners" Natsu turns to me and grins that beautiful grin I love. I love him a lot but sadly he doesn't like me like that. I know he likes lissanna. I mean she's beautiful and smart and perfect. She has everything I don't.  I came back to reality when everyone was getting into the busses. It was a six hour drive thankfully Wendy provided troia for the boys. When I climbed onto the bus each seat had our names etched into them. Mine was next to Natsu, figures but as I got closer I noticed the seats were beds but I still had to lay with Natsu. Good move mira. So I laid down and put on a movie. I few minutes later Natsu crawled next to me all giddy because we were partners and he loved me partners with me. During his rambling I closed my eyes for one second.

Natsu pov
I was talking to Lucy when I noticed she fell asleep on me, I didn't mind but when I looked down I saw a bit of her bra peaking out and I noticed her already large breasts were pushed together so they looked larger. Then I noticed gray looking over at us and I got mad how dare he look at my luce. So I pulled the blanket up over her so no one could see her. But her scent was so good strawberries and vanilla. It makes me melt. So I pulled down our curtain and fell asleep with my face nuzzled in her neck.

Mira's pov
I looked around and noticed all my ships were falling into place I'm so happy.
Jerza is snuggled watching a movie together.
Juvia and gray are talking about comic books
Levy is reading a book and gajeel is watching her
Nalu is most likely sleeping
And rowen is listening to music
I'm so happy so I started snapping pictures for there scrapbooks for when they get married.

Time skip 3 hours Lucy pov
I woke up to Natsu's face in my chest I didn't want to wake him so I left it and started to turn on a movie when I heard Natsu mumble in his sleep.  " lu..Lucy... don't leave" I whispered and told him I wasn't going to and he replied " you smell so good" and then he bit me right on my collar bone, it hurt so I pulled back and whimpered in pain, sadly he woke up and saw what he did, he pounced on me and started apologizing and when he saw the position we were in ' my hands above my head, his knee in between my legs and his hand on my chest' he blushed and backed up and continued to apologize. I told him it was fine he didn't have to worry about it. But little did I know, he bit me so hard it left a hicky.

Natsu pov
Natsu's dream: luce and I were laying in her bed at home and she smelled sooo good, I wanted to leave a hicky. And it was beautiful.
I woke up to Lucy moving backwards and wincing in pain, I didn't know what happened so I jumped to protect her from whatever was hurting her and we ended up in an awkward position 'again' so when I realized what happened I started blushing and apologizing. I bit her I remember dreaming about it but I didn't think I would actually do it. When I got off of her I saw that it actually left a hicky. I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to get mad. So I pulled her back down and laid my head on her chest and listened to her heart beat soon she fell asleep and I did too not long after.

-------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed sorry for any inconsistencies. Comment ideas or if you want lemon or smut. It is currently 4:49 in the morning right now ♥️😊 until next time.