章1

{Before}

Tap... Tap... Tap...

Serene footsteps lightly threading upon the damp cement. Cold tears cascading from the soft grey clouds above, revealing my short, messy curls of light brown waves and blonde highlighting its sea. Gently gliding my hands along the velvety petals. Small droplets of dew slowly making their way across the blue lands of the flower.

Holding the flower was a bittersweet action.

Taking a hold of the stem tightly, unlike my previous, gentle actions. Thorns biting at the skin of my palm. Growing closer to my destination, the natural scene fading, I began to gradually pick petals away. Steadily tearing away the fragile plant. Blue petals soaring to the ground as I ripped up the flower and continued to grip the stem.

Finally reaching the gates satisfyingly empty of the obnoxious buzz of poisonous people. I dropped the flower stem. Small, new scratches and pricks of the thorns bide upon the smooth skin. Reaching up and carefully guiding my sweater sleeve over my palm and up to my fingertips. Resting my arms to hang down at my sides, I walked through the gates and to the quiet building. Blue petals already taken by the small wavering breeze.

Inside the building colors paint the walls gracefully. Shades and highlights uniting to form the soft structure of a mural. Slowly I walk down the silent hall gliding my fingertips delicately along the flowing colors.  Not only to see the colors with my blurred view of the meaning but to feel the reassurance and secrets of the painting itself.

Gradually letting my tired eyes come to a closed rest I continue to the end of the hall. Letting myself down to the cold floor covered in dust and damaged flowers.  A hall where no doors exist upon smooth colors and only one window, with small cracks but no cruel shattering, allows light to invade in streams flattering the aesthetic. I sit. The hidden, hushed building with only a hall and prepossessing colors that lie to the naked eye.

I pick up a deteriorating petal, no longer velvety soft but rough and dead. With closed eyes I can feel the colors upon it. The edges crisped over with a orange brown color contrasting with the small bits of blue left in the center, only to slowly turn brown eventually as well.

Lashes casting shadows upon the soft skin of my cheeks, I let my eyes remain closed. Until the small sound of a creaking door can be heard and my eyes flash open, flooded with the waters of confusion.

A/n
Iz short and took forever ,I know , but no one reads anyway. (Unedited trash)
-A