One

I was sitting in the back row. Combination of first day and a month late to join the class wasn't a very good start. I scanned the class, there was just so many unfamiliar faces despite being only 10 of us here. It was a specialized class for homeschooling students aka INTESE TRAINING FOR IGCSE. I sighed quietly and waited for the teacher to start teaching.

I'd steal glances of Samuel who was sitting in front of me. He's been my crush since grade 3. Don't get me wrong, I moved school so like everything ended until last two months, I met him again after 7 years in the evening classes again. I had to admit he's still cute and probably a massive astroid containing puberty contents hit him really hard. Well, the bad news is he already has a girlfriend, fyi is like three years younger than me.

The door swift opened and it was another familiar yet blurry face entered the class with his loud hyper tone. "Hyeong Seop," one of them said. I know that name for sure, I do. I scrolled down my memory cards that is malfunctioned in my brain, eventually recalling this one guy back in grade 3 who's also the same class with Samuel back then. But I wasn't very sure. He then sat one seat away from me.

The class ended like poof, or maybe just because half of the time I was trying find Lisa. Yeh, the Facebook celebrity. Pretty, thin, tall, she has everything and I'm the polar opposite. Well, not that I'm homosexual, NO! But turns out this bitch has been flirting with Samuel in the comments despite him being taken. Yeh, Samuel's got a sea of fans. And I'm the notice me senpai type.

"Have you been to Yeok Woo Elementary school?" The Hyeong Seop guy asked. I nodded in the midst of awkwardness. "I'm Ahn Hyeong Seop! That's why you look so familiar. You were the one who got married in the playground." He burst out laughing. WHAT. SHUT UP. SHUT THE F*** UP. My inner thoughts cursed at him with 100 languages. I TOTALLY don't want my dark past to surface on my first day of this new class, totally NOT in front of Samuel too. "I remember your marriage ring was from the snack. You know, the ones when you open it and has a toy in it? Sometimes it's a ring or just a dinosaur toy? Awwwn, don't pretend like you don't know me." Hyeong Seop just couldn't stop laughing, eventually Samuel and Se Woon joined him. Se Woon was the guy who transferred to Yeok Woo Elementary school after I left but heard a lot about him.

"Just get over it," you said, ignoring him and going back to your seat. "Ji Hoon! Ji Hoon!" He constantly whispered and whispered just to annoy me. Well yeh, going back to my past... I got married with a freaking ring from a snack at the playground when I was 8 years old. It's very reasonable I don't want that to surface up, EVER AGAIN!

My focus went back on searching Lisa. There was this girl with a dyed hair but she was giving her back so I couldn't see her face. She'd turn around a few times which SHOCKED me because it's not how she looked like on Facebook. I'd steal every chance I get to look at her paper and the name was "Jung Eun Ji". Did she changed her name?

The mystery quickly solved and turns out Lisa doesn't even attend this class. LOL. It was a huge relief since I grew close to some of them just by the first week, since there was Kenta too. He was my old classmate in my secondary school. I also got close to Go Eun and Eun Ki because we share the same extra class, accounting. Go Eun is a fangirl, just like me! Of course, I didn't feel 100% okay. I still felt a bit left out.

Two weeks later...

Now it was much better. I know most of them now. Another good news welcomed me, Samuel broke up with his girlfriend. I dressed myself as pretty as I could that morning. I entered the class but there was an unfamiliar guy sitting next to my seat which is empty most of the time unless Hyeong Seop comes to fool around. I quietly sat next to him but sliding my body closer to Go Eun. We all changed the seats back. Now I'm in the front.

"New student? He's cute." You whispered, additionally making yourself sure he didn't hear. Go Eun just smiled and nodded, she was busy reading fanfics. I took out my books and quickly copied my homework. It was when Mrs. Kim entered, the owner of this private class. "Min Hyun," she said. So that must be his name. "You'll need to buy the uniforms. What's your size?" She asked while sitting down. "Large," he said. I glanced over his broad shoulders and long bone structure. Damn, he's just perfect. But I quickly got myself in control back to Samuel.

"Guys, he's from Gyeon Sang High School. He's your new classmate so treat him well. He's very smart so you guys have to catch up well with him. Not that I should worry, right? This class is only for the students who are top in their classes." Mrs. Kim laughed. Yeh, despite being a math teacher, she's a better business women. She already did the math in her head. Accepting smart students increase the chance of A*s and of course, fame is on the way.

The first class was Physics as we all took out our textbooks. "Can we share?" Min Hyun asked. "Me?" You asked with a half stupid half surprised face. He chuckled, "I'm sitting next to you, so who else?"

Yeh, he's being cute. Gotta control. Gotta control.