p r o l o g u e

January 5, 2002

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," Kingsley announced, smiling at the couple.

Draco smirked, pulling the gorgeous brunette into his arms and dipping her low before bestowing a kiss upon her lips. Their friends and family clapped and cheered for the couple in love; some wolf whistling and catcalling as their kiss dragged on.

The married couple finally pulled away.

Opening her eyes and smiling, Hermione straightened herself and hears her newly wedded husband whisper into her ear, "Mrs. Malfoy, it has a nice ring to it, doesn't it".

"I prefer Granger, but Mrs. Draco Malfoy doesn't sound too bad," Hermione replied, smirking.

December 7, 2003

Hermione's P.O.V.

Oh merlin. What am I going to tell Draco? Oh dear. Don't freak out Hermione, don't freak out.

I started at the two pink lines on the pregnancy test, indicating I was indeed pregnant. I had suspected that I was pregnant when morning sickness came, food cravings began, odd mixtures of food became delicious to me, just about every smell made me nauseous, and not being able to eat without vomiting it back out. However, I kept pushing the thought back but had been late on my period, thus forcing me to have to buy a pregnancy test. I knew I was pregnant, but seeing it official and was truly happening, well, you could say I was panicking.

How am I gonna tell Draco? Will he be happy? Upset? Angry? Oh man I just hope he won't be angry. I'm actually excited for this kiddo. Wow. I have a child inside of me right now.

"Hermione? I'm home"

Oh no. That's Draco. I'm not ready.

"I'm in here!" I yelled from the bedroom. I quickly threw the pregnancy test into the trash can in the bathroom before Draco could see it.

"Hey darling," Draco said, giving me a peck.

"Hello, I'll start making dinner now," I said.

Later that night

"Hermione?" Draco called from the bathroom.

"Mhm?" I replied, not taking my eyes off the book I was reading.

"What's this?" He asked, coming out of the bathroom.

"What's wha-" I was cut off as my eyes trailed from my book to the pregnancy stick in Draco's hand.

"A-are you? Are you pregnant?" Draco stuttered, looking at me with wide eyes.

I nodded my head, smiling nervously.

"You're sure?"

I nodded again.

Suddenly, I was spun around in Draco's arms as he laughed. He pulled me closer and kissed my head.

"Oh merlin. I'm going to be a dad. I'm really gonna be a dad. Wow," he muttered.

"Mhm, and you're going to be the greatest dad a kid could ever have"

February 20, 2004

"TWO?! THERE ARE TWO?!" Draco exclaimed.

"Yes, this one is the boy, and this one is the girl," the doctor said, pointing at the screen.

"Oh my gosh. We're having twins," Hermione said, getting choked up at the end.

"Yeah, we really are."

August 27, 2004

"C'mon, just one last push."

Hermione screamed as she pushed her hardest and her grip on Draco's hand tightened.

Baby cries were heard. Two of them.

Draco looked down to Hermione, her face dripping with sweat and tears.

"I'm so proud of you. You did it," he said kissing her head.

"We did it," she managed to breath out.

Two doctors walked to them, each carrying a child, handing Draco the one in pink and Hermione the one in blue.

"Hi little one," Hermione softly cooed as tears rolled down her face.

"Look, she has your eyes," Draco said.

Hermione softly chuckled, not being able to say anything unless she wanted to burst out crying.

"Any names?" The doctor asked.

When Draco and Hermione found out they were getting twins, they decided to search for baby names but seeing as they couldn't agree on anything, Draco was in charge of the girl's name and Hermione was in charge of the boy's.

"Cassiopeia Cissa Malfoy"

"Scorpius Draconis Malfoy"