from a friend

We are currently walking on the dirt road. we are forced to walk by foot to find a better place to stay. we are being followed by walkers behind. after hours of walking we came across of bridge with a herd of walkers. rick instructed the plan so here we go. Rick,Glenn,Abraham,Sasha,Michonne, Daryl,and I walk to the bridge to push the walkers to the cliff, but Sasha is being Sasha she  grab a walker and stab it letting her anger out and accidentally slash Abraham's arm. she's totally disobeying Rick's plan.

"what the hell" i said in gritted teeth

then we start to stab the walkers. then rick got stuck with two walkers he stab a walker in the head and almost got bit in the arm but being save by Daryl.we begin to stab all the walkers to death. once we're done i walk up to Sasha .

"what the hell was that?!" i asked in gritted teeth

She didn't answer me but walk away. I followed her and we all start walking. We don't have food and water so basically we're starving and thirsty. I know Carl is tired of carrying Judith so I walk to him and take Judith.

I walk to Glenn and nudge him.

"Remember when this Apocalypse happened, from the beginning" I said

"Yeah" he said

"I miss eating pizza" I sigh

"Me too" he smile

"The smell, the taste , Mostly the pepperoni and cheese" I chuckled

"If your asking that I miss delivering pizza and everything. Good memories. Good thing I met you" he said and chuckled

"I miss my bed" I blurted out

"If everything went back from the start I'll never met the love of my life" he said

"I'm glad this happened but I'm not glad that people has to die" I look down

"Hey don't lose hope. I know we can survive this sh*t" he puts a hand on my arm

After a couple of hours walking and talking we stop and rest for a bit. I gave Judith back to Carl. After we sit on the logs there's wild dogs that's barking at us. I like dogs but not this one. I carefully grab my knife from my belt as one dog came closer to me. I'm about to stab it when someone shot the dogs. I look and see Sasha being Sasha again with her silenced weapon raise up in the air.

"We need to go" I said

We all stand up and start walking again. I just stare at the knife in my hand and remember something. This is Merle's...
I stop at my tracks and wipe my eyes. I look around a see everyone huddle around something. I walk to where that are and see full water bottles and A note that says 'from a friend' .

Eugene take a step and take one and drink it. But he's been stop by Abraham by slapping the bottle away from him. I step forward and yelled at them.

"Can you two just freaking stop fighting you two are acting like babies" I yelled and everyone look at me.

They didn't say a word but I walk to Daryl and hand him Merle's knife. He give me a confused look but I walk away and go back to my spot. We all stayed in silence when a drop of water drop to my nose. I raise my palm and see its raining.

"Its raining" i smile .

They all smiled and the droplets of water begun to pour. I look at Carl who is staring at the sky. I walk to him and remove his hat and put it on Judith's head cause no one wants a sick baby while on a journey, right?

I look at Glenn who is laughing at who knows where. I wipe my face with my hands and see Glenn who is in front of me . I smile and he kiss my forehead. And by the way I'm so freaking short, even Carl is taller than me I'm only up to his ear so im always the little girl theyre always talking about.

the rain have stop and we start to walk again. after hours of walking its now night time, we spotted a barn. we walk to it and saw a huge herd of walkers. we sneak to the herd and into the barn. after that the we rest there and i sit beside Glenn and lay my head on his shoulder as he lay his head on my head. carl later on lay beside me and i thread my fingers through his hair until i finally fall asleep.

Dream...

We are captured by a group of people and i was  in the front of the group and a guy with a baseball bat came infront of me and is about to hit me with his bat. They somebody shouted and  the man hit someones head ...

Dream end.

I woke up full of sweat i saw glenn laying beside me and carl in the otherside. I stand up and to my surprise im the only on who is awake. I grab my gun and my sketch pad and i just head outside. The storm destroyed everything the walkers, trees, and other stuff. I walk to a clear space where i can see the sun rises. i start to sketch Glenn's face as i think for a safer place to safe.

Im just adding  details to glenn's sketch i heard someone walking behind me. I look around and see maggie walking towards me.

"I woke you're not inside" she smiles

"Had a dream " i said and go back to sketching

"Want to talk about it?" She asked and i shook my head no

Then sasha came to our view and came sit with us infront of the sunrise. We look still at the sunrise and we heard someone walking towards us. We saw a man with a backpack his hand raise up in surrender .we raise our guns at him .

"hey,hi... I didn't mean to interrupt, good morning... My name is aaron... I know stranger danger. Uhm... I'm an friend ... I like to talk to the person incharge... Rick right?" He said

"How did you know?" I said

"Why?" Maggie asked

"I have good news" he said