Chapter Three...

*Dylan's P.O.V*
As I made my way to Aiera's usual table I saw her friends all ectasic. Of course I knew Aiera had a crush on me. I mean, who wouldn't? I'm hot and I know it. As I drew closer to her table I caught a bit of what they were talking about... Or rather who. I knew Aiera would tell them what happened the previous day. She's so predictable.
"Hey Aiera," I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and sat extremely close to her. I could sense her discomfort and I felt satisfied that I effected her.
"Hello Dylan." She replied. I waved at her friends who waved back. I just really loved the fact that I was the center of attraction at that point.
"So what's up?" I asked trying to start up a conversation.
"Um nothing much actually," Aiera replied keeping her gaze on her tray of food.
"Yeah. Just talking about..." Elly trailed off and Camille cut in.
"Girls' stuff." Then they all looked at each other as Aiera raised a brow questioningly at Camille's reply. They then burst into a laughing fit and I just chuckled.
"Girls' Stuff huh? Anyways, are you girls free tomorrow night?" I asked but I knew they'll give excuses.
"Nope. I've got tons of assignments." Aiera immediately replied.
"Yeah and I've got a rendezvous." Elly cued.
"And I've got to nurse my pregnant cat." Camille added.
I mentally cringed at their lame excuses.
"Come on!" I cooed, "It's Friday night. Just picture you waking up in my arms on Saturday morning. Isn't that a perfect way to start the weekend Ai-bear?" I whispered the last part in her ear making sure to brush my lips against her ear. Her breath hitched and her eyes widened. She choked on the Apple juice she was sipping and began coughing. We all laughed at her reaction. Gosh this girl is so childish and inexperienced...
"Pleeaaasssee," I gave her the best puppy dog look I had and added, "I'll be all yours for the night." I said and winked.
She then choked on the water she was drinking going into another coughing fit.
"Yeah we're up for it," said Camille recovering from her laughter.
"Great! So I'll pick you girls up for a party at my friend's place. I'll love to take you there." I said and winked to Aiera. Her eyes widened in realisation and as she was about to speak she was cut off by the bell.
"I guess that's my cue. See y'all later." With that I walked out of the cafe and smirked to myself.

*Aiera's P.O.V*
I was in my history period but I couldn't help but think about what happened at lunch.
Was he actually asking me to be his date?
Does it mean he likes me too?
Was I just overthinking things?
Urgh I'm definitely a sucker when it comes to such. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the teacher's voice.
"Miss Fausse!" Yelled Mr. Kingsley, our history teacher.
"Y-yes sir," I stuttered nervously as the whole class burst into laughter. I guess I was born to make people laugh huh?
"Now, answer the question."
Oh-oh. I'm in deep shit. I sure as hell wasn't focused.
"Um... I... Sir..." I was at loss of words.
Way to go Aiera.
"Exactly! You weren't following up."
"Yes sir. I admit. I'm sorry."
"Let this not repeat itself again. Clear?"
"Yes sir. For sure."
With that he diverted his attention back to the other students. I made sure to focus in all my classes.
At 4pm when classes ended I did the normal routine and walked to the car park. Elly and Camille had p.e today. I'm spared for now cuz of my operation.
As I waited for the driver I just decided to browse through my social media accounts.
"Ai-bear." I turned around to see Dylan grinning and waving at me. I smiled and waved back.
I raised a curious brow at his nickname for me.
"What?" He asked confused. Then his face lit up like he had found whatever he was looking for. "The nickname huh?"
I just nodded.
"Well, you're my favorite Teddy bear. You're soft, kind, loving, caring and a great cuddler."
"Haha but I've never cuddled with you before." I replied as nonchalantly as I could pull off. And that was hard given it was him.
"We can if you wish... And even more," he said smirking and winking at the last part.
My eyes widened slightly and I turned to him with an are-you-serious look. Then he burst into laughter.
It's official, I've found my purpose in life. I was born to make people laugh.
"That look was priceless!" He said trying to catch his breath. I just playfully rolled my eyes at him.
"Whatever. So what's up?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"Mm nothing much actually," He said then added with a mischievous smile. "No wait. Something."
"Wha..." Before I could complete my statement he sweeped me off my feet.
"What the?! Put me down Dylan." He only laughed at me.
"Now you're up."
"Haha so funny. Now put me down."
He agreed and put me down chuckling. He then pulled me closer to him.
"I missed you," he whispered in my ear and his hot breath fanned my neck.
Sweet Jeez...
"I... Uh... I missed you too," I replied flustered. He chuckled and brushed my jaw with his thumb. Then he let me go and seized my phone.
"Hey! Give that back!"
"No."
"Pretty please?"
"No."
"Oh come on!" I whined pouting at him.
"Haha you look even cuter that way. Here you go. Call me later." He said handing me back my phone and walked away leaving me fazed. As if on cue my driver arrived and I went home.
________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!
Yay! Another update. I'm really in need of encouragement so please vote, comment and share.
Love y'all 😘😘
Lyla ✌✌