(ANGST/FLUFF X READER) I've Got You

You were panicking. Panicking wasn't even the word. Your best friend just left you and your other friends followed, why? You were pacing around the room, thinking of all the things they had said: "Ugly bitch" "We just needed another friend and that friend was you" "Did you really think you belonged with us?". You didn't know what to do, your body was hurting and tired but the tears wouldn't stop escaping your eyes.

You lay down on your bed and tried to calm yourself before you started hyperventilating, everything was fine yesterday so why did everything have to fuck up now?

You were so lost in thought that you didn't notice Jin enter the room and promptly drop everything in his hands. He looked at you in a way you couldn't tell, was it sadness? Confusion? Hate? Hate. If your friends left you, then surely he would too. You turned away and started crying more, soaking the pillow with your tears.

"Jagiya?" His voice was almost non existent as he looked at you in shock. "Don't call me that, go away" You snapped, choking on your tears almost. Jin was utterly confused, he wanted to find out what he had apparently done but he knew that you would end up not being able to breathe and so he decided to calm you down instead - even if he thought you were mad at him.

"Honey, why are you crying?" He asked softly as he sat down on the bed, slowly incase you would shove him away. When you didn't move him or answer and only hid your face further, he scooted closer and lay down to hug you from behind. You tensed at the sudden feeling, but decided that even if he was going to leave you like your friends did, you should savour this last cuddle. His face lay in the back of your neck and he held you tightly, making gentle shushing noises to calm you down. Your breathing returned somewhat to normal and you sat up quickly, trying to rub away the tears.

"Please don't cry anymore, you're going to ruin your beautiful eyes.." He murmured, caressing your cheek with his soft hands. You leaned into his touch but then pulled away quickly remembering that he could be toying with you too. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked, his hand running gently up and down your back, his eyes resting on yours. "You're going to leave me aren't you?" You blurted out, not meaning to start with that.

"What?" He asked out of pure confusion. "Of course I'm not going to leave you, why would I?" You shifted your eyes away feeling a little embarrassed, "You don't have to lie anymore, if you were just using me as a girlfriend it's fine" "Y/N in the nicest way, shut up. That is no way true, I love you so much it hurts to see you crying like this, why would I ever leave you? You're smart, funny... Beautiful.. So caring and kind. You're perfect Y/N" He smiled.

"Well then, why did my friends leave me?" "Huh?" "They all left and just told me that they just needed me as an extra friend but now they don't, they called me all the things I'm insecure about knowing that I'll break down and now I just I...I don't know w-what to do and I.. I don't want you to l-leave but... and.." "Sh sh sh.... Calm down sweetie, stop worrying about me I'm here and I'm not going anywhere". You tried to speak back but your voice wouldn't let you as another round of tears emitted through your eyes, your throat making barely any sound as your breathing increased again. "Honey, you need to relax okay? Breathe for me..." He patted your back with one hand whilst wiping your tears with the other.

"But I.. I don't.." "You just need to calm down okay? Can you do that for me Y/N?" You felt like a child being told how to walk or something, like an idiot. Your boyfriend was teaching you how to breathe, how much worse can one get. You held onto his hand tightly as you slowly breathed in and out, closing your eyes so that you didn't have to look at him and feel embarrassment. He began placing soft kisses along your cheeks and nose and playing with the ends of your hair, running his hand through it as he tickles your face with his soft lips.

"Are you okay now? You can breathe right?" He asked out of worry, but you were more worried about looking like an idiot in front of him. "I'm fine, sorry.." You began moving to get up but he pulled you back down, wrapping you up in his arms. "Don't say such things, what boyfriend would I be if I can't even cheer you up, don't worry about it... it's a fair reason to be upset about" He kissed your neck gently with several pecks, then rested his head against yours. "But just know that it'll get better Y/N, trust me. I will never leave you either okay?" "But I-" "No buts Jagi, I won't leave you. Why would I? You're so amazing and perfect just the way you are. If those girls can't see that then who cares, I love you so so much".

He kissed your lips now, softly and slowly to reassure you. He tightly held your hand and you felt how big it was in comparison to yours, like it was protecting your hand almost. "I love you Jin.." You smiled as best as you could, ruffling your hands through his soft hair, this always relaxed you. He just smiled, holding your waist as he slowly pulled you both down to lay down. "I'll always be here Jagiya, I mean that" He snuggled himself into you. Safe to say you were defiantly okay now. Everything would work out fine, and you had the most amazing boyfriend beside you to comfort you all the way...