Spain x Romano

If you don't know what The Hanahaki Disease is, it is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs up flower petals when they suffer from the one-sided love. If the love is not returned, the flowers continue to grow inside the infected's lungs, until the infected dies.
Spain has The Hanahaki Disease
Hope you enjoy,
May be a couple of spelling errors or missing punctuation.
(Long chapter)

Spain walked into the meeting room, avoiding any flying frying pans, punches, kicks or pianos that were either aimed at him or just coming his way.
He sat down in his usual seat, staring at the table.
He then heard a very familiar voice, one he will never forget. He looked up at the man talking to him.
Romano.
The love of his life.
And the reason he has this disease.
Romano looked at him with disgust and confusion as Spain seemed to drift off while staring at him. "Hey, bastard, stop staring at me damn it and answer my question!" The Italian yelled as Spain snapped out of his day dream.

"Huh? What is it, Roma?" He said in confusion and scratched his head slightly. Romano rolled his eyes at him. "I said, why the fuck were there a tone of yellow petals and a flower or two out back!" Romano repeated himself to the Spaniard as he went pale.
"Um, you see, funny story that, ummmm..." Spain nervously said as he darted his eyes around, looking for a distraction. "Hey look, Germany's making a move on Italy!" He said as he pointed to Germany and Italy talking.
Romano's eye twitched as his curl shaped it's self into a frizzled form.
He turned around and stormed up to the two.
'Thank God!' Spain thought to himself as he wiped his sweaty forehead. 'That was really close.' The continued to think before the main meeting begun and America took his stand.

~Time skip to after le meeting~

Spain walked out of the building, rubbing his eyes.
'That was too much today....I'm taking a siesta when I get home.' He thought as he nodded to himself and went home.

Spain got inside of his home, sighing in relief for a break from what seemed to be hours long walk.
He went upstairs, passing Romano's old bedroom but stopped in front of it and looked at the door.
'Ah.... Roma's old bedroom....' Spain thought to himself and he opened the door, looking into the abandoned bedroom.
Everything was where Romano left it, letting Spain know no one had been in the room.
Spain's eyes wondered around the room, as memories began to come to his head.
'He would always be in here...' He thought to himself as his chest started to feel stuffy.
'He would always say he hated me...'
He thought as he started coughing. 'It hurts...'
Spain the coughed and gagged, yellow flower petals escaping from his mouth.
A purple and red liquid drizzled down his chin, dripping onto the floor.

'Romano...' He thought as clear tears began to roll down his face as he coughed and gagged.
'Why won't you love me?' He thought before coughing up a beautiful yellow rose, now able to breathe again.
Spain then heard the creek of a door behind him, as he turned his head to look at it.
There stood Romano.
With a horrified expression.
"R-Romano, what are y-you doing here!?" Spain asked as he began to overflow with worry. "Y-You......W-Why...." Romano mumbled as his knees began to shake.
"R-Roma, it's not what you thi---" Spain was cut off by Romano tackling him in a hug and kissing him.

Spain went wide eyed at his actions, and soon after Romano pulled away from his lips.
"N-Next time t-tell me, damn it! N-No keeping secrets f-from me!" Romano yelled as he hugged Spain tightly. "In that case, can I tell you something?" Spain asked and he rubbed Romano's back. "F-Fine." Romano replied.
"I love you." Spain whispered in the Italians ear and he blushed red from ear to ear.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoyed writing this and I hope you all enjoyed reading it
Say what you think in the comments and tell me what ship to do next! (And who would be the person with The Hanahaki Disease)

~Coco