going away..

"Beep"Beep"

I groan ugh ... "Shut the fuc-i was cut out of my word when my brother was sitting in my couch I know they don't know how to knock.. I get startled "omy gosh Zach"I say "what are you doing in my room"I say "oh I'm sorry you need to go take a shower and were leaving" he say "umm ok you can leave now"I say "um yeah see you downstairs I'm so excited sis"he say pinching my cheeks "oww" and he leaves ok ....

I jump in the shower using my strawberry shampoo I know its cool..
I wrap an towel in my body and change in my ( picture on the top) and brush my hair and I put eyeliner and maskara and pink lip gloss I get my stuff and go downstairs "hey mom and dad"I say "oh hey sweetie put your boxes in the moving trunk.. Zach!! Come down here" my mom shout

"What is it mom"Zach said "help your sister put her box in the moving truck"mom said "ok"said Zach I run upstairs and grab my box soon Zach and I put all the box in the moving truck and now were ready to leave..

"Goodbye Ohio Los angles hello!!!" I said clapping almost jumping my mom laughed and my dad too " ok sweetie dont get to excited" my dad said " yeah sweetie" my mom said.. "I'm just excited ok..." I said my brother was asleep in his head in my shoulder "sweetie did you say goodbye to Tyler" when mom said that I rage in anger because Tyler is a bitch my mom so my face and worried " sweetie what happen"my mom says dad is driving listening in our conversation.

" he cheat on me yesterday" I said not crying "oh my baby" dad said I just laughed and they both looked confused because I did not cry but laughed "ohh mom I didn't cry because of his stupidity " I said smiling we stop in the airport  and dad just gonna transport our car in LA when I walk in I saw the mostly I dont want to see you guess it its... Tyler with... Britney what are they both doing here when I entered the guys whistle and Tyler looks at what the guys have been whistling and his mouth hung open I laughed to myself because a fly got in to Tyler mouth

I just shrugged as we enter because you know it my dad is the owner of the the hotel in LA that is why were going to live there its a five star hotel and well me in Zach are not spoilt we treat money wisely and we board in the plain and I put my headphones in my head and slightly dripping to sleep and I'm now deep in my slumber..
……………………………………………………

Thank you guys!!