2

continuation of day 1: shook

8:07 p.m.

is this really happening? minhee was still confused. is this even real? she asks herself. she was so surprised, you could say she was, well, shook.

you know what, whatever! just because he has more followers doesnt mean his memes are better than mine, the popular girl online thought. she was annoyed about what she saw, although her finger clicks the rival's profile again to look at what he or she has in store for her.

but once again, she found herself frowning, even more than before. 

743,983 likes

887 comments

what the hell?

whatever, minhee scoffs for the millionth time, just because he or she has more of pretty much everything doesnt mean he has the right to think he's better, right?

wrong. her eyebrows not moving from her everlasting glare she acquired.

jung_hoesuck: this page is legit the reason y im alive tbh

pcy.is.the.blessing: iM cryiNG BLesS thE adMiN

happy.twice: OMG ME LMAOOOO

thats... enough. should probably ignore it. its just probably a one time thing, minhee groans in frustration, closing the app.

+++

somewhere else...

why isnt she replying? a frustrated jimin stares at the ceiling, waiting for his phone to notify him that the famous 'queen.minhee' has answered him back.

how unfair he thinks. is she, or possibly he ignoring him? arent meme pages like that are always, always active, especially at this time? just to make sure, the curious boy went to his stalker fan-account, lovely_queen.minhee. and finds out, yes, she is clearly active.

so after a good three minutes later, jimin persistent as he is, decides to message minhee again, deciding what to type, he takes a breath.

p.jimin: r u ignoring me

wait no, that sounds way too weird, jimin frowns, deleting his inferior message, leaving the message box empty once more.

p.jimin: r u igno|

p.jimin: r u|

p.jimin: |

he thinks for a moment, fingers hovering over the keyboard, hesitating. 

well, here goes nothing. he then starts typing, hoping for the best.

p.jimin: heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

p.jimin: answerrrrr meee :(

p.jimin: ik ur reading this 

p.jimin: reppllyyyy plssss

+++

going back...

back with minhee, history repeats itself, minhee finds herself staring at her phone, her notification sound effect ringing and ringing, signaling that she's receiving messages.

sighing, she gives up. she opens the instagram application she has been to countless times.

"how persistent." she mutters to herself, seeing the new messages from the oh-so-popular 'p.jimin'. honestly, the nerve of these people these days. minhee then opens up the messages.

p.jiminheyyyyyyyyyyyyy

p.jimin: answerrrrr meee :(

then another one,

p.jimin: ik ur reading this 

then another one following the last one,

p.jimin: reppllyyyy plssss  

growling, minhee debates if she should actually reply to the message. should she just ignore it? if she doesnt reply, he would probably keep sending these pestering, tiring messages. 

ugh fine, minhee rolls her eyes, accepting the message request and typing her reply.

p.jimin: reppllyyyy plssss 

queen.minhee: who r u n what do u want 

in all honesty, minhee was actually nervous, 

really nervous.

her heart beat picks up its pace as she sees him typing.

p.jimin is typing...

+++

p.jimin: its abt time you replied bb ;)

queen.minhee: wtf? you sound like a pedo

p.jimin: hi the names jimin n i like them memes

queen.minhee: no what if ur a pedo

p.jimin: no??

p.jimin: that hurt :(

queen.minhee: good.

-•-•-•-

hello my party ppl!1!

its me yooms and heres the 2nd chapter and minhee and jimin meet, so yeah!

3rd chapter coming real soon, stay tuned everyoneeeee

-yume ||