Haunted house Part 1

"Are you sure this house is haunted?" Taeyeon asks as she keeps moving her flashlight around the old house yard.

"Yes and yes! How many times are you gonna ask that question?" Tiffany answer her in an annoyed tone.

"But, are you sure? I mean, how did you know?"

"I don't even know why I'm answering you over and over again. I know because I do my research okay? No more question!"

"But how - " Taeyeon didn't finish her words when she sees Tiffany leave her to go inside the house.

"Hey! Wait!" She yells as she run toward Tiffany. She's a scaredy cat so of course she'll go after Tiffany quickly.

Tiffany smirks thinking her plan is working. She dare Taeyeon to come with her to this abandoned house but of course the house is not haunted. It just no one ever go there. The house surrounding also seems like it is haunted. With tall tress around and the dry ground without any grass. It's only 6pm but it's already dark here because of the trees that block any source of light.

The main reason Tiffany bring Taeyeon here is because she wants to have sex with her. They've been dating for almost a year yet they never have sex. They only kiss and cuddle. And of course this makes her frustrated. Every time she wants to take things to other level, Taeyeon will say that its not a good things to do since they live with other two people.

She then got brilliant idea by saying this house is haunted and she dare Taeyeon to go here with her to prove that she is not a scaredy cat. Not wanting to hurt her pride, Taeyeon agreed to Tiffany.

The front door creak as Tiffany push it slowly. The creaking sound show that the house is very old. Taeyeon who is behind her walk closer to her until her front come in contact with her back. Tiffany got turned on when she feels Taeyeon bulge pressed on her bum.

"I don't think this is a good idea. Let's go home." Taeyeon tug her shirt, trying to get them out of the place.

"So, are you scared?" Tiffany ask teasingly as she smirks.

"What? Excuse me? I am not scared. This place isn't as scary as I think it would be. Its just it's almost 6:30 pm and we should go home. Sooyoung and Sunny might worry about us." She answer very fast. Not wanting her girlfriend to think that she's scared.

"Don't worry. I already lied to them. I said we had a sleepover at Hyoyeon's place."

"Well... Okay then."

"Okay." Tiffany says as she pretend to look into the house even more.

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay, enough with this 'okay' word. If you're scared just go home. But I'm staying here." Tiffany says as she turn her body around and cross her arm.

"What? I'm not gonna leave you alone. And I am not scared!"

"Really? Let's go inside then." She smirks seeing Taeyeon's pale face.

"Whatever." Taeyeon push Tiffany aside and enter the house. Even though she is very afraid of what she might see, she force herself to just walk in. She's not going to let Tiffany keeps on teasing her.

When she's in the middle of the house living room, she heard the door being close. Quickly, she turn around and to her horror, she don't see Tiffany. She runs to the door and try to open it but fail because the door suddenly locked.

" What the fuck! Fany, open the door!" She yells as she keeps knocking and kicking the door. "Fuck! This door is sturdy!" she hiss when she failed to break the door.