Kuwabara's Spirit Sword and Ammara's Reiki Shield!

"Wh...What the HELL?!" I said. "There's NOTHING in there!!! How're we supposed to do the next round?!" Genkai's eyes narrowed a. "From here on out, there will be NO SYMPATHY!!!" she said, completely ignoring me. I gulped. Those words can't POSSIBLY be GOOD! I thought. "The final test will be a Tournament between the ten of you. You will fight until your opponent is either DEAD or INCAPACITATED, I don't care WHICH!" Genkai said. Then we stepped inside. "Come on now!" Genkai said. "WALK!!!" I immediately followed her orders, afraid of what would happen to me if I refused. The doors closed behind us...And we were surrounded by darkness. "Hey!!! What's wrong with the LIGHTS?!" Kuwabara said. "I don't LIKE that lady!!!" I nodded, thinking the EXACT same thing as Kuwabara. "Yeah grandma," Yusuke said. "What do you expect us to DO, fight in the DARK?!" Then, a single lantern was lit and there was light surrounding our group.

"Yes, you little CRAP! That's EXACTLY what I expect!!!" Genkai said angrily. "You must use your Spirit Awareness to see! Use weapons if you've got them. Hit 'em where you like. ANYTHING goes! The winner...Is the one who walks out ALIVE." I gulped nervously. This was JUST GREAT!!! Not only was I not going to be able to rely on my sight...But I was also outmatched, seeing as I DIDN'T have a WEAPON. "Sounds like a normal Saturday street fight, huh Kuwabara?" Yusuke said, smirking. "I'm not sure,Urameshi...I've got a bad feeling," Kuwabara replied. "It's like some of that creepy stuff from the forest followed us back here!" "Yeah. It seems that even after all these tests, Rando is still after Genkai's techniques," Yusuke said.

I was confused. "Who's Rando?" I asked. "Is he the ominous presence that Kuwabara's been sensing?" Yusuke nodded. "Something like that. But I don't have time to explain it right now," Yusuke said. "Just tell me...Is your hunch coming from one of those guys?" I noticed that Urameshi was pointing to a tall man with glasses, the guy who'd slapped me earlier, the guy with a Manji tattooed on his forehead, a fat guy, and the short guy who somehow always managed to pass Genkai's tests unscathed.

"I'm not sure...It's like the feeling's lingering in the air and I can't find who it belongs to," Kuwabara replied. "Sorta like a...A.."  "Like a fart in a crowded elevator?" "Well...Yeah, I GUESS so," Kuwabara said. "Now...Before we start, everyone introduce themselves," Genkai said. "And SPEAK UP!!!" A guy in a white kimono stepped forward. "The name's Musashi. I'm a 4th degree black belt in Kendo at the Shibato school," he said. "I hunt down evil beings and DESTROY them!" "I'm Shorin," the short guy said. "I'm a psychic in training. I travel the world, in search of a perfect instructor." Then the guy who slapped me stepped forward.

"People call me Kibano," he said. "I'm a MASTER at every style of Martial Arts. I live to test my own limits."  "I'm Chin Po the Wanderer," the fat guy said. "Nice to meet you all." "Kazemaru of the Ninjas," the guy with the Manji on his forehead said. "Bodyguard of government officials. I've been trained in the Ninjutsu art of Stealth." "I'm Kuroda. I'm a contract killer," the guy with glasses said. "I'm Kaila. I too am an assassin," the girl next to Shorin said. "Kazuma Kuwabara. The worst punk at Sarayashki Jr. High!" Kuwabara said. "Yusuke Urameshi. The much, much WORSER punk of Sarayashki Jr. High!" I stepped forward. "Ammara Kuwabara. Intelligent,short fused, strong willed girl of Sarayashki Jr. High!" I said. "Twin sister of Kazuma Kuwabara!"

Then, 10 arrows fell from the ceiling. "Everyone choose the arrow you think is pretty," Genkai said. "That'll decide the order." I ran and picked up the first arrow I saw. "Okay. The order shown on the screen in front of us shows the pairings," Genkai said. I saw that Yusuke was against Kibano, Kuwabara was against Musashi, and I was against Kaila. Just my LUCK to be paired up with an ASSASSIN!!! "Let's go, you two!!! NO STALLING!!!" Genkai said. Kuroda stopped and turned to Genkai. "Should I turn out to be a cold blooded KILLER, would you hold it against me?" "Young man, I am a PSYCHIC, not a SAINT," Genkai replied. "I'll train whoever is STRONGEST, regardless of their moral shortcomings."  After that was said, Kuroda and Kazemaru walked into the darkness. As soon as Genkai told the pair to start, we heard fighting noises going on. "This is POINTLESS!!! We can't even SEE!!!" Kibano said. "The hitman's pushing the bodyguard back," Kuwabara said. I gasped as I concentrated my Spirit Energy. Then, I saw that Kuroda was backing Kazemaru into a corner. "You're RIGHT, Kuwabara!" I said. "The assassin has the upper hand!"