Chapter 1

In a dark room three old ladies were looking at the thread of the fates. A new one was forming and the three sister smiled.

" Poseidon broke his oath, the first great prophec-wait this is not supposed to happen why is the thread becoming two?" Said one of the sister.

Then a huge aura was in the place. the three of them bowed to the being.

" don't do anything he will become my successor and the new lord" said the being.

" As you wish Noblesse Cadis Etrama Di Raizel" the fates said and the Noblesse bit his lips strong enough to bleed, he put one of his finger to his lips with blood, then he touched the thread that wasn't supposed to exist then he left.

" this will be interesting sisters" said one of the fate.

" yes it will be, we must look at the twins of lord Poseidon ,Perseus and Theseus" said one of the fates.

-

Somewhere on earth a mortal gave birth to two identical twins the older one she named him Theseus Jackson, the younger one she named him Perseus Jackson.

The two baby had sea green eyes and raven hair but their comportment were completely different Theseus was awake and playing with his finger, giggling at everything and Perseus was only staring at the woman who was on carrying of him.

-12 year later-

In Yancy Academy the Jackson twins were well know, Theseus the member of the swim club and friendly one, who never said no to the activities or games to his numerous friends and there was Perseus of course he was well know too, everyone gave him the nickname of the prince because of how he talk, walk, he is extremely smart compared to his twin brother Theseus, he was the captain of the fencing club he was the best.

Perseus followed his brother in each school, they got expelled from various school, Perseus followed him without any complaint.

Today was the last day of school at Yancy Academy.

Third person P.O.V.

The Jacksons were walking down the hall to the principal office in the morning, Theseus knocked the  door and a faint voice was heard.

" Come in" said a female voice.

The principal was a young woman in her middle thirties, brown eyes, dark hair attached in a pony tail.

" the twins..... it's the.... hundred time that you came in my office, I heard what you did Theseus.... you know our deal and you lost, both of you pack your things there's a car that will drive both of you back at home" the young woman said.

Theseus got up and left soon followed by his brother Perseus.

They were walking back at their dorm.

Theseus was mumbling some things incomprehensible until his voice got stronger.

" this is all his fault, that teacher is an idiot" said Theseus tightening his fists.

" you should respect your elders brother even if they are idiots, one day some higher being will tell that he is an idiot, we are just children, let the problems to the older people" said Perseus opening the door of their room.