Threats?

Emily's POV

When I wake up, I feel a pain between my legs and my hips start aching.

I shift around slightly and feel the warmth of Aaron's chest against my aching back.

I carefully get up, making sure I don't wake him. I grab my phone,after getting dressed, and I start checking the missed messages.

I have 4 missed calls from Derek and 6 text messages from him.

As I walk towards the bathroom, i read the texts that were sent to me.

1:"baby please don't say that, I can't do anything without you"

2:"Please answer my calls, before I come and do something you won't like"

3:"you stupid bitch, why do you always have to ignore me, your probably to busy screwing every guy on the block"

4:"I always knew you were a stupid slut"

5:"your gonna pay for this!"

6:"your probably pregnant with like five guys' kids 😂 better let Aaron know you are such a whore."

I tear up as I read the harsh things Derek sent me, it's like everything people said to me in highschool.

But, I can't help but think, he's right, I am a slut.

I set my phone down and start tearing up, I wash my face with some cool water and try to calm down.

But I hear Aaron looking for me, I can't stop the crying.

"Baby...you in there?" He asked, trying to open the locked door.

Aaron's POV
I don't get an answer, but I still attempt to open the door.

"Emily, open the door." I say slightly louder.

The lock turns, and I open the door, finding my girlfriend leaning against th counter, avoiding to look at me, but I can tell she is crying.

"Em...baby, what's wrong?...did I hurt you?" I ask trying to comfort her.

She shakes her head and moves away from my touch.

I see her phone start to ring, Derek's name appears.

She reaches for it, but I stop her and answer, putting the phone on speaker. "So now you answer? Huh? Emily you have  been such a backstabbing bitch, I tell you I love you, and you go out and sleep with whatever guy you see, does Aaron know that you are that big of a whore?...or does he like to get all the sexual infections you have, so you can share them with him?"

Emily turn away and sobs loudly, but she can't stop herself. "Say one more innapropriate thing to anybody on the tram, and the fired, touch her, and you will go to jail for a lot more then you are guilty for." I say and hang up, I set her phone down and pull her against my chest. I swear to god I'm gonna kill him.

"Baby, don't listen to him, non of that is true. Your aren't a whore, or backstabbing bitch, you are perfect, and beautiful" I say as she sobs into her hands.

Emily POV
I push myself out of Aaron's arms and waddle towards the door, leaving my phone, but Aaron follows me.

"Where are you going babe?..." he asks, but doesn't get an answer. "I'm gonna fucking kill that son of a bitch." He says as I grab the keys and head out.

"Em, you aren't driving. Stay here." He says, taking the keys and holding me close.

I push away again and walk out, I start running, for no reason, I just wanna get away from everything.

Aaron calls for me and tries to catch me, but I run so he can't see me.

It eventually turns into a walk, I keep walking, all day, until the sun in down and I'm slowly walking on the side of the road.

Suddenly I notice lights, from a car, pulling up behind me. It looks like on of the SUV's we drive, but it can't be Aaron.

Then I see someone in a black hoodie park the car and jump out, running towards me.

"No! Please dont!' I scream, trying to get away, as his arms clasp around my waist, and a hand firmly presses again my mouth

Aaron's POV

I have been looking for Emily all day long, I've checked her house, I stopped by Derek's, he wasn't home. I called JJ to see if she had heard from Em.

I'm scared Emily is gonna do something to herself, or someone is gonna get her, I don't k ow what I would do without her.

I li be her to much, I wish I could have gotten her to stay.

I should probably check her house again, maybe she went there by now.

A/N
Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating in forever. It's been way to long. I love you all, and please comment if you like this chapter, and what you think is gonna happen.