Am I Insane?

This is my first ever completed short story..! Hope all of you like it..! :) 

Dont forget to comment and vote! Cheers ;)

-----------

“Thatch” she slapped across my face.”We are OVER! DON’T MEET ME AGAIN!” She yelled and stomped away. I was wrong; she was not the girl of my dreams. Not the right one for me. Not feeling a bit abashed of getting slapped in front of the whole lot in the park, I walked off to the station to get a train to Cheshire. I made up my mind to forget about the incident or maybe her.

 I noticed a brunette standing down the platform. Looking at her, Chill ran through my spine. I kept staring at her perfect face. “She” was the girl of my dreams, my girl, just the right one for me. She moved into the train, I still stood there grinning to myself. When I was pushed into the reality I realized the train started moving. Cursing myself under the breath I ran, but too late, the train left the platform. The next station was two kilometres away. I had to get to her. I ran out of the station, sprinted down the streets, I knew a short way to the station. I jumped over barriers, pushed and stumbled over people, but I didn’t lose my hope. I HAD to find her. I saw a man riding his bicycle on the pavement. I pushed him, not paying the least attention to his screams; I rode the cycle as fast as I could. I reached the station in time, oops, two seconds late. The doors had already closed. I was left with nothing but a cycle with a flat tyre. I left the cycle at the end of the street and went into a nearby coffee shop. I sat and buried my head into my hands, Ruffled my hair in frustration. “How could I-“ I was cut off. “Order, Sir?” I looked up at the waitress, a blonde, she had a sweet voice. She smiled down at me. Wow. Beautiful! I felt she was the girl of my dreams, the right girl for me. I smiled at her cheekily. “ummm.. Love potion, Love.” This is the advantage of being British. I put all my effort on making my voice sound cute. She turned scarlet red. My heart yelled at me “You are Insane!”... “Am I?” I asked myself when more pickup lines flashed through my brain.

----------

“My mother told me I should go and get some therapy. I asked the doctor, ’Can you find out what is wrong with me? I don’t know why I wanna be with every girl I meet? I can’t control it yeah, I know its taking over me. I am going crazy, can’t contain it. So tell me just what I should do?’.......” – Alive, One Direction.