Grab Me a Snack

"Babe-"
Rich complained, kissing his boyfriend's forehead with a laugh.
"Mind grabbing me a snack?"
He asked, continuing to shake Jake's shoulders, kissing him all over his face.
It didn't matter to Rich, ears, eyes, lips, nose, cheek, any place he could get his lips on.

"Mfh- five more minutes?"
Jake complained, slowly opening his eyes.
"I was having such a good dream too..."
Jake pouted, Rich crossing his arms with a grumble.

"You will feed your Boyfriend or so help me-"
Rich began, Jake quickly pulling Rich's lips onto his own, the two embracing in a whole hearted kiss.
The kiss seemed to last for about a minute, the two finally breaking away for air.

"Still want me to grab you a snack?"
Jake asked, Rich quickly shaking his head, his freckled face quickly fluctuating from tan to crimson, looking quite satisfied with the kiss.

"Good, now let me sleep..."
Jake laughed, Rich sitting up and snaking his arms behind Jake's head, lifting it up so their foreheads made contact, Rich looking furious. Not a bad furious, just a cute, playful furious.

"Don't think I'm letting you off that easily-"
Rich continued, a cocky smirk appearing across his lips.

"Ugh- what now?"
Jake asked, sitting up and giving Rich another peck on the lips.

"If you won't grab me a snack, you're coming with me to get one."
Rich chuckled, Jake almost immediately falling back down onto the bed, his head sinking into the pillow.

"I'll pass, go on without me babe-"
Jake protested, waving a hand dismissively.

Rich grumbled, resorting to extreme measures.
As Jake closed his eyes, Rich quickly scoops Jake up from off the bed, carrying him like he was Rich's bride. His beautiful, brown haired bride.

"Babe- put me down-"
Jake squealed, his face being dusted with a dark shade of crimson.

"Nope. We are getting breakfast. It's almost noon."
Rich snickered, beginning to open Jake's door, walking down the steps into the kitchen, sitting his sleepy boyfriend down in a chair, gently kissing his hair, then ruffling it with a smile.
"Anything in mind for breakfast?"
Rich asked, softly continuing to kiss Jake's lips,  softly biting and pecking every few pecks.

Jake chuckled, pulling away with a bite of his lip.
"Are you on the menu?"
Jake joked, Rich bursting out in laughter.

"As long as you let me flame that ass-"
Rich wheezed, the two beginning to break out into a fit of snorts and wheezes.

"Ok, ok, but really, what do you want to eat?"
Rich asked, happily kissing Jake.

"Whatever is easiest for you.-"
Jake replied, Rich then smiling.

"Pancakes?"
He offered, Jake beginning to snicker.

"Your such a girl.-"
Jake poked fun at his boyfriend, poking his tongue out from between his soft lips, Rich shaking his head.

"One of us has to cook!"
Rich protested, beginning to recall the ingredients for the mix.

"Hey, thanks again, Rich!"
Jake smiled, Rich nodding happily, beginning to get everything together on the counter.

//Time skip\\

Jake and Rich snuggled together under the covers, kissing each other and saying how much they loved one another. It was quite an adorable sight.

"Rich?"
Jake asked, his arms snaked around Rich's neck, the two practically sprawled out on top of each other.

"Yeah?"
Rich replied with a smile, burying his head into Jake's chest.

"I love you..."
Jake smiled, wrapping his arms around Rich happily, kissing the dyed hair on his boyfriend's caramel colored hair.

"I know you do."
Rich smiled, the two continuing to kiss and snuggle with each other for the rest of the day, neither of them getting up for any more snacks.

//End\\

//WARNING: This alternate ending gets\\
//pretty kinky, I would recommend\\
//14+\\

As Jake and Rich laid in bed, they began to peck at each others's lips, Jake wrapping his arms around Rich's waist, shifting down to rest his head under Rich's chin, kissing his neck with a smile, Rich obviously beginning to twitch in delight, though he wasn't able to hide them well.

"Jake-"
He groaned, keeping his arms around Jake, beginning to lift his hands, grabbing a fish full of hair, pulling with small groan, beginning to to pull every time he was close to moaning, Jake squirming around with a faint moan, pecking and sucking on Rich's neck, leaving small 'love marks' around Rich's neck, smirking with a chuckle as he did.

"Yes, Rich?"
Jake asked, snuggling against Rich's neck innocently, the two caught up in one hot, panting mess.

"More please?-"
He asked, interrupted by a shortening of breath, Jake suddenly pulling Rich's head closer, the two kissing passionately, tongues intertwining, same with their fingers as they panted, slight moans escaping Rich's mouth.

"You're such a horny slut-"
Jake teased, continuing to kiss Rich, now moving up near Rich's jawline, kissing and nibbling that area now, the two just moaning and groaning, exchanging kisses and bites.

//End\\

Thank you all so much for reading! O hope you enjoyed the fanfic 0v0 please keep yourself posted on part two! Bye!