Morning discussion

The next morning...

Millie's p.o.v

  I woke up to the smell on coffee (me). I looked around me and noticed a note laying beside the pink rose I had in a vase on my nightstand. I got up and noticed Finn had left already. I walked  over towards the note making sure not to walk to hard or my dad would know that I was up. I picked up the note, I could tell it was from Finn because I know what his hand righting looks like.

The note read...

  Dear Millie,

I enjoyed last night....well besides all the crying and stuff. I had to leave early or your dad would of caught us, and we all know that would've ended badly. I really want to see you again. If you can meet me at Riverdale park on Cheryl street ( see what I did there) at 4:20 pm (I'm sorry 😂) btw I went through the front door instead of the window because I didn't want to wake you.

Love,
Finn

Millie's p.o.v

Oh....no. I started to hear a familiar voice down stairs. I heard my dad talking to someone...FINN? I hurried and ran down the hall.

"Millie slow down" Millie's brother, Charlie said.

"I CANT THIS IS A lIFE OR DEATH SITUATION" Millie screamed.

"What."

"I can't explain...ohhh...sh..i.i..t"

Charlie's p.o.v

I was playing on my Xbox when all of a sudden I heard loud footsteps coming from the hallway...Millie? I ran out my door to see if everything was ok. When I saw my little sister running. I tried to ask what was wrong, but she only replied with curse words and saying something about death. I don't really understand girls and I don't really want to so I just went back to playing my game.

Finn's p.o.v

I woke up around 4:00 am and decided I should probably leave because I don't want to face Mr.Brown. I didn't want to leave Millie without a explanation for leaving...so I looked around the room for paper, and spotted a pink journal on her nightstand beside the pink rose I had given her 3 days ago. I wanted to see her again so I asked her to meet me at Riverdale Park. I folded the note up making sure to make the foldes and creases perfect. I laid the note beside the rose that had began all of of this drama.

I opened the door making sure not to be loud, then walked down the spiral staircase that Millie said she admired so much. It was beautiful, just not as beautiful as her. Once I reached the front door I felt someones hand tap my shoulder. I debated whether or not to turn around, and once I did I regretted it.

"Hello Finn" Mr.Brown said.

OOO it's getting juicy boiii.
Sorry about the short chapter...all my chapters are short. I'm too lazy to write a long one. Rip 😂👌