Prologue

Mark's POV

Dark, black, loneliness. Those are 3 words I would describe what being blind feels like. I can't see the beautiful sky, I can't see colors, I can't see my mother's face. All those things that people can see, I can't.

I learned to except it. I gave up right when I turned 18. I stopped thinking that I will magically be able to see again. I stopped imagining that all of this is not real and I'm dreaming. I stopped and learned to except my fate, and I can't do anything to stop it.

When I turned 10 I started to block my family, my friends, and the world from my brain. I was scared of what people would think of me. I built all these awful scenarios that can happen, and before I knew it, I had started to build a wall around my brain and not to mention my heart.

All my life I had been crumpled up inside my home. I can hear the joyful sound of kids playing, laughing, screaming, giggling. I wish that my life would have been like that, but, sadly NO. I had to be born with no sight.

It hurts a lot. But, what I hate the most is the people who feel guilt for me. I mean yeah its sad that I'm a blind teen. They just look at me like I can't do shit. Even though I can't see them I feel there eyes watching me, I mean ever heard of staring is rude.

All my life I have been a silent type of person. You are probably wondering why am I talking to you then, well you see I am basically not talking to you, but to my diary that I hide under my bed in a chest locked, and surrounded by man eating sharks. Just kidding.

In a chest locked under my bed. I have a necklace of a key that I wear everyday so I wouldn't lose it. My diary is not just some girly diary that you see in happy movies, where the girl is writing about her crush or some mean girls at school. For me it's all about feelings.

Since I can't express them I write them down in my diary. So, yeah. My life sucks. I never go to school because I'm afraid that people are gonna make fun of me. I am home schooled by a tutor that my mom had hired to help me.

I heard my mom talking to my father about trying to get me to go to an actual school. A place where jocks hang out, where cheerleaders watch the jocks exercise, where nerds get picked on, that type of school.

Bitch please, I know that I can't handle that shit let a lone walking alone in my house. I am just gonna see how it goes, okay. Thanks for listening my dear stupid diary.

Hello everyone my name is got7ismyhoe and I thought that I would like to write a story about Markson. So this is only the beginning so don't worry more is yet to come. It gets happy trust me and no not all the chapters are gonna be based on Mark's diary. You will meet each character in different chapters a long the way. You would also get to know there background as well. Anyways have fun reading and all I ask is that you read and comment. I don't want votes I just want to write and make people happy. Although apparently this is a bad story to make you happy, you get the point. So thank you again and see you later. PEACE OUT!