The shopping mall

⚔︎

Like everyday for the past weeks, Ten wandered around Seoul all morning long. Sometimes he'd sit at the shopping mall while the security kept an eye on him. A few months ago they did the same thing but for other reasons...

⚔︎

He loved to perform here. Lots of people to look at him, lots of attention drawn to his amazing dance moves.

That meant lots of money too.

He'd put a small Bluetooth speaker near him which started to play the latest American and Korean pop hits. Almost immediately a group of girls who were always hanging out at the mall would come sit nearby to spy on him. He smiled at the thought of having girls ready to do anything for him.

⚔︎

He always started by some simple but eye catching moves to gather a crowd around him. Normally he would perform some old choreographies that became easy for him, but from time to time he'd just let his body react to the music. That's how new ideas would form in his head anyway.

Once he saw enough people and phones help up in the air he'd start to intensify his moves a little. Slowly graduating to newly learned choreographies, mostly made by him. If the crowd started to go away or if the phones stopped to film him he would start to dance to Kpop. That brought many more people, mostly teenagers. Then he could be sure his moves would get featured on social media, giving him more and more fame everyday. The crowd cheering for him, all the likes and the sweet messages he would get on Instagram made him smile.

⚔︎

Finally, about an hour after he arrived at the shopping mall, he would stop. Smile at the crowd, thank them for their attention. It would then disperse through the mall, though recently some people had been asking for pictures with him. He would joyfully accept; more featuring on social media.

After everyone left, he'd grabbed his empty bag and put his speaker in. Then throw all of the money he'd made in just an hour, of course the hat in front of him was way too small to hold everything. When not a single won could be found on the floor, he would put his hat back on his head and walk out without buying anything.

⚔︎

Nowadays, security would be watching him for reasons not as good as before. After failing at stealing a pair of sneakers, he was unauthorized to perform again. At least he was still allowed to come here, even if it meant always being followed by them guys in uniforms. Usually, he only stopped by to grab some food and spend/waste time in the dining area. That way, he could also observe what was trending. Not only from what people were wearing, but also from which hit songs were playing or what stupid challenge teenagers would attempt in public.

After a while, he got be bored and left. He went through his favorite stores, even though he couldn't buy anything. Sometimes the urge of stealing earrings or other small items would take over, and even if he hated to admit it half of his accessories hadn't been paid.

He walked across some streets to find a spot to dance. Even though he got kicked out of the mall, he kept dancing in public to gain some money. But the amount was a lot smaller.

⚔︎

Today was not the most propice day to be out there performing. Even though pollution in South Korea made the sky look gray, the sun was at its peak and it was really hot.

"Today's not the best
day to be wearing that
black hoodie..."
he thought.

It had only been a few minutes of dancing when pearls of sweat started to drop down from his face to the ground. His whole body was sweaty, he wanted to go get a bottle of water or something like that but some people had started to watch him. He couldn't risk losing the little amount of people interested in him.

He kept dancing, his face red and his heart was pounding hard in his chest and in his head. After a while, he got kind of used to the feeling and tried to ignore it. He was happy; he got a lot of people's attention.

⚔︎

When he could barely stand on his own, he stopped the music and waved at the crowd so they would go away. One man stayed there, a bottle of water at his feet, clapping his hands.

"You truly are an amazing
dancer, Ten. I didn't think
you'd be able to gather a
crowd in such a small
amount of time, good job."
John said.

---------------
Author's Note;
Thank you so much for 160 views! ♥︎
Tomorrow, I will be going on a road trip and I won't get back until July 26. I won't have access to wifi so I won't be able to post any chapters until then... I will be writing new chapters during the trip which will be posted when I get back.

Sorry for the long wait, I hope you liked this chapter ^-^  You can give me your thoughts about this fan fiction in the comments ♥︎

-Rose