Part 3

ASSLAM O ALAIKUM EVERYONE!!

How r u all , thank u soooo much for the lovely comments on the last part it really means a lot to me .

Now coming to swara's past I am going to reveal it in this part. I don't know what expectations do u have regarding it but i was tired of raping and molestation stories so I come up with this and I am really really sorry if I am not able to reach up to ur expectations...

Now coming back to the story:

PART: 3

The episode starts from Sanskar going towards his room thinking about AP's words. He opened the door of his room only to see his little princess who can't sleep without hugging him, sleeping peacefully in the embrace of her cutie. He went and sat on the couch. His gaze move towards Swara who was hugging Khushi tightly as if she will run away.

SANSKAR'S POV:

This is the first time I am looking swara soo closely and carefully. Yeh we used to be best friends but I never ever imagined her as my wife. She looks soo pale and innocent at the same time. She lost her all charms and bubbliness since she returned from UK and also I never saw her after that incident. She is not the swara I know, who used to be a chatter box , naughty , and Jhansi ki rani always ready to fight.. This swara is serious pale and lost in her own world every time. I think mom was right I should give them space. They both have a unique bond. The more time they will spend together the more they will understand each other.

POV ENDS.

After thinking something he lie down on the couch to sleep but, after remembering khushi's words he thought it's better to sleep on bed then on couch. He took his pillow and went on the other side of the bed. He glanced at swara and khushi once and fell into deep slumber.

******

Next day, swara woke up early as she was always an early riser since childhood. She tried to sit but felt hand on her waist. She turned and her eyes widened seeing their positions. Sanskar was hugging khushi and his hand was wrapped around swara's waist (I hope u understand their position).

She looked at Sanskar lovingly. This feeling was totally new for her. She was feeling immense happiness but suddenly realization stuck her hard that Sanskar loves Kavita and only married her for khushi sake. Tears started flowing from her eyes , she silently and carefully removed removed Sanskar's hands and ran towards the bathroom. She closed the door and started crying badly after keeping her hands on her mouth. She slide down the door of bathroom and hugged her knees while crying continuously. After crying for half an hour her tears dried and she closed her eyes tiredly and rested her head on the door..

SWARA'S POV:

Swara you are repeating the same mistakes again and again. Don't keep expectations or else they will be crushed. Happiness is not your cup of tea. Your Sanskar is not yours , he never loved you nor will he ever do.

God why are u doing this with me why.. why...?? What was my mistake that I loved Sanskar, then also after seeing his happiness I strangled the throat of my happiness and when I tried moving or tried accepting the reality you snatched my everything from me....

Why God how can you do this with me , am I that bad or I don't deserve any kind of happiness , can't I be able to live like other girls who have their perfect family will I always remain incomplete...

And then she start remembering that incident and tears start flowing from her closed eyes..

FLASHBACK STARTS (SWARA'S POV CONTINUED):