Editors rules

1. Secrecy: you must not tell anyone what you just edited! Even if it is already published.

2. mature: if there are mature scenes and bits are mature about them do not laugh or joke at their writing or I will laugh and joke whilst I kindly kick you out of the editors.

3. changes: do not change something even if the person has not asked. If you see a spelling mistake that someone else has bypassed it.

4. Don't lie: if your specialty is grammar but you have said it is spelling too that is just gonna dig you a hole that you can't get out of. And you will be punished, especially if you edit someone's book like this.

5. Password: For the form, the password is Edit and then a number in between 10-1000, and it can't be the same as the people above you.

6. Payment: You may ask for payment, but it should be reasonable and made fair. If you're editing someone's book, and not doing it well, then you will have a chat with a crazy girl {Love_267 } and will be given a warning, if the warning is ignored then you will face the founder.

7. no hate: if you laugh and joke at any of the writers work, I will take pleasure in laughing whilst I change the password and send it to the remaining editors... excluding you.

8. No stealing: as you would be seeing the work potentially before others you are being given a powerful responsibility to keep that secret. If you steal any of the book ideas I will personally see to your punishment (Katie- founder)

9. No changing: once you are accepted as a member please do not change anything like the name or password. You will be kicked out straight away.

 You will be kicked out straight away