Take Five #2

welp, I felt bad because it didn't end well in the last one shot. just kidding! i just really liked that one and wanted to do another part. hehe ;)

➽─────────❥

You dance with him and plaster a fake smile onto your face, trying not to make it obvious you weren't enjoying it.

At that moment, you were dancing with a fellow actor for the slow dancing scene. After the short break was over, you were forced to slow dance with him for the movie.

Why can't (C/N) be dancing with me! You think as he spins you.

You still felt a little grouchy because of what happened. Actually, a lot grouchy.

Ugh! This is so stupid!

Finally, after a bit of slow dancing and fake enjoyment, it was time for the final step. The dip.

He puts his hand on your back, supporting it so you wouldn't fall. A strong sense of dejavu (A/N: I have absolute NO idea how to spell that word) hit you as he did it.

Mid way through the dip, you glance at (C/N) and he looks... angry?

"Okay, cut!" He announces to everyone in an everything but friendly tone. "Take another five!"

The guy you were dancing with lifts you up and mutters a quiet "good job" and you thank him.

As you were walking over to the make up artist, (C/N) steps in front of you. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He still looks angry.

Did I do something wrong while dancing? You think as the words leave his mouth.

"Sure." You say a little nervously.

(C/N) grabs your arm and pulls you outside of the filming area. You sweat a little while he does that.

You guys stop and his angry expression is still on his face. "I don't think you should dance with him anymore."

You start to get confused. "Why...?"

He seems to stiffen at the question and you get more confused.

What's wrong with him?

You begin to get annoyed when he doesn't answer your question. "(C/N), I asked you a question," You remind him.

He stays silent.

You roll your eyes. "If your not gonna explain the reason why, I'm just gonna leave." You start to turn around, heading back to the make up artist, but he grabs your wrist.

"Wait..."

You face him again and cross your arms.

He takes a step forward and lifts your chin up so you were looking directly into his eyes. His features were back to normal and he didn't look angry.

You gulp. "W-what do y-you want?" You tried to stay angry but he looked too cute to stay mad at.

He placed his lips on yours in a gentle kiss. Once he pulls back, you stare at him.

"That's why. I like you (Y/N)."

You can't believe your ears. "R-really?"

When he nods, your entire mind, body, and soul light up. You smile at him and he smiles back. He lets go of your chin.

"I like you too," You say.

His smile spreads even wider on his face and he takes out his hand. "Since we never got to finish our dance, shall we?"

You giggle and take his hand.

The two of you dance and dance. Your life suddenly felt like some sort of fairy tale and you were enjoying it very very much.

When the dip came, he successfully bent your back down. This time, you didn't fall.

You look up at him and he kisses you. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

You smile and laugh. "If I say yes, will you at least pretend not to be jealous when I dance with him?"

He chuckles. "Of coarse."

"Then, yes."

➽──────────❥

what's your idea of a perfect date? let me know in the comments! don't forget to vote and share this book with your friends <3 xoxo