Chapter 1

Hello my lovelies, I am in the middle of tearing all my stories apart and putting them back together again. I love to read comments and any suggests to make my story better. Let me know if any thing doesn't make sense or if there is a gap in the plot line. Don't forget to follow me so you get notified of updates, vote and comment. I will be updating very frequently.

Thank you.

******************************************

Have you ever had flash backs so bad your whole body locks up? You can't move, can't breathe all you can do is relive the dreadful event that has been sparked back into exists by some unknowing person, thing or even a smell sometimes will do it. Right now I am having one of these flashbacks, right now I am complete immobile. You would think that after so much time you would get used to it, grow accustomed to it but no I don't know if I'll ever be past what happened all those years ago.

There is only one problem, I don't know what it is that my unconscious mind as deemed that my conscious mind is ready to remember. Each one of this episodes is accompanied by flashes of memory, voices I don't recognize and always, always the dreadful feeling of time running out. I don't know what to do, how to get past the natural block that I myself must have placed around these memories.

What I do know is that it happened around my eighteenth birthday, it was a cool spring night and I was walking away from the small party a few family friends had thrown together for me. Being Hispanic there was lots of alcohol even though illegally you needed to be twenty-one years old to drink. But there I was, red solo cup in my hand music playing the background and white Christmas lights giving a soft glow at the edge of my vision.

I don't know where I was headed and don't know what was making me feel drawn to the woods. I do know where I woke up a week later, in the tattered dress from my party, lost unable to remember where I was or who I was.

About a week later I had remember everything up til that point I walked to the woods and can remember everything after I was found. But the time between is lost to me. Or so I thought before I started getting these flashes a couple months ago. Now at the age of nineteen I thought I had left the experience behind me, lucky enough not to remember whatever happened. But now I feel as though I have lost a piece of me, one that I desperately need to find.

****************************************************

okay first part is edited! a lot has changed but itll work better for the long run of the story.

Dont forget to

comment!

vote!

Add to your reading list!

and follow for updates on this and other stories.

keep on buzzing my lovelies,

Bumblebee