How you met (Edited)

Hey guys!  This features Five Nights at Freddy's two characters. And you. :3 ;3

Toy Freddy

"Boring~" you sang to yourself. The first night. So boring. No one moved. Suddenly the camera went blank then... 'Freddy's gone?! He doesn't come out much I thought.' You thought. You flashed your light through the vents and the middle thing (I have no idea what it is. Hallway?)
Toy Freddy was in the middle.. hallway thing. You put on the mask. He was about to walk away You assumed, but the music box needed winding. You had to take the mask off to wind it.

He smirked and was about to scare you but realised how cute you were. 'How can I scare something as cute as this?' He thought smiling.

You squeal seeing him closer. You tried putting the mask on. Tho he knew now.. so there was only one thing you could think of...

You hit him with the mask.

Toy Chica
(You're still a girl don't worry Cx)

You checked the cameras. Toy Bonnie and Chica were gone. You saw Toy Bonnie ready  to pounce. You wait for it to happen but a force is blocking him.

You see.. toy Chica was holding him back. '(Y/N)'s cuter up close...' Toy Chica thought with a red face.
"What the hell Toy Chica?!" He yells.

"No! You can't kill her! I won't let you!" She yells.
He widens his eyes.  "Do you like her?" He asks with disgust in his eyes.

She widens hers. "Um." She whispers, and a Toy Bonnie scoffs and leaves. Probably telling Toy Freddy because he's a dick. :3

"Bye (Your Name.) I have to go before Toy Bonnie tells Toy Freddy!" Toy Chica waves and runs off into the vent after Toy Bonnie.

Toy Bonnie

You're super badass in this one and don't take shit from nobody B)

You ignore the music box and hum. Hearing someone you look and see Mangle. You keep flashing your flashlight. 'Take that you bitch.' You thought grinning evilly.

She left and it said you have to wind the music box. "Fuck off!" You yell. Suddenly you see the Puppet and glare. Toy Bonnie was about to stop him but was shocked at what you did.

As the puppet began to attack, you yelled "TAKE THIS BITCH!" And slammed the music box onto his head knocking him out.

You saw Toy Bonnie and said "you want some?" Toy Bonnie shook his head and said "B-Bye (Your Name)" he says picking up Puppet on his way out.

Mangle

You sigh, winding the music box up. Noticing Balloon boy was there, you groan. 'I'm so dead.' You thought.

Suddenly the fox (Foxeh) almost killed you, but was pulled back. 'What..?!' You thought. Very confused.
Foxy's POV

As I was about to attack her, I was pulled back.. by.. Mangle. "Why Mangle?!" I yell at her. She flinches, then says "I won't let you hurt my lov-!" She yells.

"You love her..?" I ask. She hesitates but nods. I glare. "I'm gonna kill her one day.. Mangle.. some day." I reply walking off.

Mangle's POV

"I'm sorry he nearly killed you, my love." I whispered in her ear then disappearing not wanted her to see me.. yet..

Puppet

As you were too focused on the cameras, you forgot the music box. You saw Withered Chica standing in the vent. 'That's not fair! Do I put the mask (fixed) on. Or do I use my flashlight?' You ask, seeing Toy Bonnie there. While Mangle was in the middle.

As Withered Chica began to pounce, the puppet had waken up. He grabs Withered Chica and pulled her back, going in front of you, as if he was protecting you.

"Stay away from (Your Name)!" He yells. Everyone looks at him confused but backs off anyway. He left and no one bothered you since then.

Foxy

Your flashlight had ran out of power, as you couldn't see Foxy in the vent.. you also didn't know he was there to protect you.

He was fast. He did this to see if anyone would try and attack you. Mangle was glaring, in the other vent. She almost attacked you. You saw, and was about to run, but saw Foxy grabbing her neck, and pulling her into the vent and she didn't bother you after.

Those are the only characters I'll be doing. Sorry I won't do the Withered ones (I did foxy but meh) I did say I'd only do Fnaf 2 characters.

Chica: but we're in Fnaf 2 basically.

Shush. Bye ppl. <3

This took a while. XD

(Including every word is:773)