AS #1: The Playboss and his Secretaray

This is the first book of Arranged Series. Order of series are as follows:
AS #1: The Playboss and his Secretaray (completed)
AS #2: The Invisible Wife (under editing)
AS #3: The Beggar in Disguise (on-hold)
AS #4: (soon)
AS #5: (soon)

•◦•◦

Synopsis: Iana Rodriguez agreed to have an arranged marriage for her own personal reasons. She is bound to marry Dale Perdigon, the CEO of Perdigon Properties. He is the most arrogant, possessive and playboy she had ever met. What made her more furious is when she became the secretary of that playboss.

Likewise, Dale hated his fianće. All his life, he used to be desired by women but this particular woman never liked his presence. She pisses him off and always testing his patience. He made her his secretary to get even. He became the boss of that secretaray.

How will they work out their relationship when they despise each other? Can love really prosper in an arranged marriage?

The Playboss and his Secretaray
Original story written by SassyLene
COPYRIGHT ©2017. All Rights Reserved.

•◦•◦

Disclaimer: All the names, places, characters, businesses and events in the story are ONLY products of the writer's imagination and used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This work is full of flaws and imperfections. It contains typographical and grammatical errors (English & Filipino), cliche scenes, repetitive phrases etc. I don't have time to edit and proofread my work at this time so please bear with me.

PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE IN ANY FORMS. Plagiarism is a crime.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. It contain themes not suitable for minors.

VOTES and COMMENTS are highly appreciated. Enjoy reading! Have a blessed day ッ

Start: August 2017
End: December 2018