Mixed Feelings

Chapter Twelve: Mixed Feelings

It had been a week since my mother called to tell me that my father had died and I was doing a lot better than I had been a couple of days ago. JYP bought me a ticket back home for two days where I was able to go to his funeral and help my mother with everything but I knew I had to go back.

Mark was starting his world tour and was leaving tomorrow for the Japan to start off the tour. It was hard for me as in this situation I really needed somebody to hold onto, which is what I used Momo for. She was my rock through all of this even going home with me for the couple of days and holding me throughout the funeral.

I was back in Korea now running through the motions with the rest of the girls who were all very supportive. When they found out what happened we had a group cuddle session in the living room, with sad Korean Dramas that caused us all to cry so I wasn't the only one. When I got back I received a hug from each of them and we had a random dance party in the living room. They were very supportive and helped me get over the initial shock and I was actually really glad to have them.

It was late on the day I got back when Mark called, he was taking a break from packing to check in on me. "Hey how is being back" he asked as a loud crash sounded from somewhere behind him.

"It's alright the girls are a great help and I actually really missed them and you" I said even though I had only been gone for a couple of days.

Mark gave a laugh and I heard a door open and close from his end most likely him moving away from his members. "I wish I could see you before we leave but we still have a lot to do" he told me. I understood as both our schedules were crazy though it was hard for me to not see him regularly and now he was leaving for tour. We weren't sure how long he would be gone for but he was upset that he had to leave so soon.

"It's alright, we know how our schedules can get" I said doing my best to not make him upset. He was already hard on himself for not spending a lot of time with me and I knew if I said the wrong thing he would get pissed at himself.

He gave a small sigh and gave a small laugh almost as if he was trying to cheer himself up. "I swear when we get back i'm spending three solid days with you" he said laughing at his own joke. I laughed with him both of us knowing that we wouldn't be able to do that as we both had crazy schedules.

"So how are the other boys are they excited for the tour" I asked changing the topic from the crazy schedules.

His mood instantly changed as he loves to talk about his members, almost as much as I loved to talk about mine. "There all excited most of them are freaking about being away the dorm" he said.

It would be a while until we went on our first tour so I wouldn't experience that for a while. "I hope you all enjoy yourselves and I want video calls" I said.

"Of course I want to see you too" Mark said causing a smile to break out on to my face. "Alright I have to go the guys are calling me back and we have to finish packing" he said his voice filled with sorrow.

Taking a deep breath in I said "Okay I'll see you when you get back" I said waiting for the dial tone.

"Bye Ivy see you when I get back" he repeated with a soft voice before the dial tone sounded as he cut the call. Taking in a shaky breath I moved back into the living room where all my members were seated playing some sort of video games.

Nobody even batted an eye when I took my seat again tuning into the game of mario kart on the screen. We had the day off but tomorrow we were going back to work on our dancing and some of us had singing workshops. Our schedules were become busier with the growth of our fan base, as we were running around doing performances and such.