Chapter 1

Optimus' pov

I felt cold. Where am I? I tried to open my optics but my optic lids felt heavy. I groaned and forced my optics open.

My arms, legs, and torso were bound to a berth and it was somewhat dark in the room. I'm definitely not in the Autobot base, most likely on the Nemesis. Scrap. I must've been knocked out and captured during the last battle.

Now that I think about it I do remember feeling something hit me in the back of the helm and my vision going black. Hm, well I guess I'll have to find a way out of my current predicament. I heard a door open and looked over to it. Knock Out walked in with a smirk.

"Hello.~" He greeted me.

I glared at him, not responding.

"Don't be so negative about it, I'll make sure that whatever I do to you won't be too painful.~" He said and walked over.

He leaned over onto the berth I was on and ran his digits down my frame. I held back a shiver since I was very sensitive. His smirk got wider so he must have felt a tiny bit of a shudder.

Frag, he's trying to seduce me, and it's starting to work. Why is it working? Do I... like Knock Out? Or is he just really good at this? Whatever it is, I can feel myself getting a little aroused.

He chuckled and stood up. "You and I are going to have fun together.~" He purred.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"It means that you and I are both going to find pleasure in our time together.~" he said.

Oh great. I sighed.

"You know, I've noticed that you have no partner even though you have a femme on your team. You seem like the perfect mech, you're smart, protective, kind, wise, strong, and a bunch of other reasons. I've been lonely since Breakdown was offlined and Megatron seemed to notice so he brought you to me so I wouldn't get distracted on my work thinking about him." He said, sounding a little sad.

I suddenly felt kind of bad for him. He lost his best friend who was possibly his mate, he seems to not have any other friends on the Nemesis and he doesn't seem to be that bad. He may be a Decepticon but he seems to be more... how should I put this? Liking to the Autobots. Same with SoundWave.

He and SoundWave seem to want to harm everyone less than the other Decepticons. They were just doing what they had to to not get offlined by Megatron. Knock Out sat on the edge of the berth I was on and seemed to be thinking.

"I... am sorry for your loss of your friend. I know what it is like to lose someone you greatly care about." I said.

He turned his helm towards me and smiled a little.

"You've lost so many in your life, haven't you? Sparkmate, friends, family. I sometimes feel bad for you and your team because of how many you all have lost because of the decepticons. Because of Megatron." He said.

"I still forgive him because he was and is still like a brother to me. I was abused by my creators, treated like a slave and Megatron, when he was Megatronus, was my only friend. I was bullied all through my years until I got through all of school because I was a nerdy wimp. In Secondary school I met a femme named Ariel.

She was very kind to me and stood up for me when I was being bullied. I was abused until I moved out of my creators' house and I was mentally and physically scarred forever. I fear more things than others believe. People believe that I am fearless but I put on the act because I have to.

As you know I am a Prime and there are rules of being a Prime. No showing weakness or many emotions, even when you are alone, no showing much affection, no being "feminine", as it's called by a lot of mechs are just some of the rules. It's very difficult, it's like Primes were made to be broken. All I want is my old life back when I had Ariel and I wasn't being abused or bullied anymore.