So In Love With Two

"TIA WAKE YO ASS UP!!" 

I groaned and slowly sat up. I looked at the clock and groaned.

"TIA YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!" 

"I'M UP MOM!!!!!"  I yelled. 

I got up and made my way to my bathroom.  I looked into the mirror and smiled at myself. I turned on the shower and stripped then stepped in. I did my normal rountine and got out. I wrapped a towel around my hair and waist and brushed my teeths. Then made my way over to my bed and put on my bra and panties. I walked over to my closet and picked a simple outift. I picked up my black ripped skinnies,  a blue tank top with a cross in the middle, a black jean vest with studs, my black Compton beanie, and blue and black jordans. I grabbed my backpack and keys then headed downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning ma!" I said then pecked her cheek.

"Morning sweetie. Want some breakfast?" She asked.

"Nah! Peevey and I will get something on the way." I said then pecked my baby brother on the head.

"Hey Za! How's my baby bro doing?"  I asked.

"Fine, are you picking me up after school?" Za asked.

"Of course honeybunches! Now, I have to get going!" I said then ran out the house.

Wassup, I'm Tia!  I'm your average teen. I'm actually that quiet, fun-loving, sweet, caring, and creative girl but I'm a tough chick and I don't take nobody's shit. I'm a junior in high school and loving it! I have a coupled of friends but my ride or die is Derek Peevey. Peevey is one grade younger from me. And let me tell you, he dat ass funny and speaks his mind on anything and everything, that's why he my best friend. Sometimes we are to hard to handle. We met when he first came to Compton High as a freshman and I was a sophmore. Anyways!!!!

I got into my blue hummer and pulled out. "Diva" by Beyonce was blasting as I pulled up into Peevey's driveway. I pulled out my white I-Phone 5 and texted him letting him know I'm here.Three minutes later, he finally came out. He opened the passenger dorr and got in.

"What took yo ass so damn long!?" I asked as I pulled  out.

"The question is what took yo ass so long!" He said. 

"My ass woke up late! Problem?!" I said.

"Thats my answer to your question!" He said then we laughed.

"Did you eat anything?" I asked. 

"Hell nawl, you know my daddy can't cook worth shit!' He said. I giggled.

"Well, we going to McDonalds. We already late so...." I said. 

We pulled up to McDonalds and went to the drive-through and ordered our food. We pulled out and headed to school. I parked the car and we hopped out then walked into school. 

"I'm so glad Christmas break is a months away!" Peevey said then did a happy dance. I laughed.

"Ikr! I need a break from this damn school!" I said then opened my locker.

"Lookie at who is down the hallway!' Peevey said then turned his head. I looked and blushed. It was Michael Stevenson the most sexiest guy to ever walk in the school. Along with his bestfriends Chris Brown, Tremaine Neverson, Justin Combs, Aubrey Graham, and Shad Moss. 

"I swear to god I want to fuck every single one of them." Peevey said. I giggled then grabbed my Spanish book.

"I know you do. You can stare at them in art class." I said.

"See you later!' He said then hurried to class. I giggled and  shook my head then closed my locker. I turned around to see Michael looking at me. I blushed then headed off to Spanish.

Tyga's POV

I walked into school late and walked to my locker. I opened my locker and pulled my phone out. 

"Yo Ty!" Chris shouted.

"What yo ratchet ass want?!" I said. He laughed.

"Nun nigga, tryna get some before Christmas hit." He said.

"You know yo ass can't get shit! I can get more ass than you can" Trey said walking up with Aubrey and Justin. I laughed.

"Everyone can get more ass than Chris." Aubrey said walking up with Trey.

"That's cause Chris ass is corny as hell." I said then chuckled. Everyone laughed.

"Ya'll can shut ya'll ratchet asses up!" Chris pouted. We all laughed again.

I looked to my right to see Tia Winn at her locker. Damn, she gorgeous and talented. I normally wouldn't look at girls who wear glasses but damn she make it look sexy. I could never talk to her cause she either with her friend Derek or she leaves before I do. But I can't think about her, I'm with Chyna. But I might break up with Chyna and ask Tia out. She finally caught my eye and she blushed but walked away.

"So I see you staring at my homegirl Tia. Too bad, you with Chinese." Chris said as we all walk to class. 

"Don't you mean Chyna?" I asked. Chris shrugged.

"That's what I said." He said. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Chris something is wrong with you." I said.

"I mean who the hell names they Blac Chyna!" He shouted.

"Um Chris, you do know that's not her real name." Justin said.

"Nickname or real name its stupid. If my parents named me that I would be embarrassed." Chris said.

"But instead they name you Christopher Maurice Brown and we stuck with you!" Shad said. We laughed as we walked into Spanish. A substitute was sitting at the desk, we gave her our check in slip and sat down.

 "You guys can do whatever as long as you don't annoy me!" teacher said.

I looked behind me to see Tia listening to music and probably sketching as usual. Then I felt someone smack me.

"What the fuck!" I said.

"Quit staring, you look like a creep." Aubrey said.

"Well, while you guys are just sitting here, I'm going to talk to my best friend." Chris said then hopped out if his seat and walked over to Tia.

I could hear Chris flirting and Tia giggling.

"Go over there and talk to her." Shad said.

"I'll talk to her when you idiots aren't around." I said.