intro to annie

Annie's P.O.V

My name is Annie I am 16 years old and I do Youtube with my family the channel is Bratayley I also have my own channel the name is acroanna. I live in Los Angeles California along with my five best friends and my crush who is part of that group. My crush's name is Hayden Summerall. The other five friends are Jayden Bartel aka Miss Jayden B, Caleb Logan from the Arrow Fiction, Case Walker, and Molly Bramble Who has the youtube channel of Molly Bramble and does instagram, musically, snapchat, and twitter. I as well as Hayden, Jayden, and Case.

I have one sister her name is Hayley. Her youtube is elleonyah it is backwards for Hay Noelle. I had a brother but he died when he was a baby his name was Gabe he was 15 years old when he passed.

My dad's name is Billy Leblanc and my mom's name is Katie Leblanc. I aslo have a cousin named paige that now lives with us. We live in a nice apartment in L.A close to these fountain things where Hayden and I met along with all the others. I have three dogs named Piper Winnie and GG. My sister has a bunny named frisbee and one of the people who go to my gym own a farm and keep my horse named luna. All these animals are girls. We used to live in MaryLand but loved L.A so much we soon decided to move. After us alot of the people at my old gym, 1st class gymnastics soon decided to move too after seeing pictures and good reviews of the gym. In Maryland I had a best friend named Katie Donnely. We are still friends but grew apart while I was in L.A for 7 weeks with my music and stuff. I am very active and have lots of friends my very best girl friends are Jayden and Molly. That's basically it so I will pass it of to Hayden.