Part 2 Chapter 1, The Siren is Back

Everything was golden, until it started to tarnish, then you just realize it was gold coated. Shiny and beautiful on the outside but a sickly brown on the inside... a kind of brown that began to rust.

Stiles and I had spent half a year apart. We were still friendly in the beginning, even though we ended things mutually when he found out that I was in fact going to London not only to learn about my gift from Claire Ellington one of the only known living Sirens, but also share an apartment with Jackson.

The semester went by quickly even though I suffered from some of the longest nights of my life.

In the beginning they had been more mundane feelings. After stiles and I had agreed on a together when we are back together type of relationship, we were still the best of friends for the 3 whole months until their school year started back up. That was when I had found out that he had begun to explore other options, and of course Scott was the one who told me about stiles attempting to have sex with Heather... who unfortunately enough ended up dead after the incident.

Heather tied into the supernatural side of Beacon Hills more than anyone would've thought, and her name kept popping up. The missing people in town kept my heart racing every night worrying for my friends and family.

Although Derek gave me as many updates as he could I still found it difficult to help them while oceans away.

I could still feel their fear and I knew how frightened they all were. I had almost dropped my studies and headed Back but Derek did reassure me multiple times that Deaton went through a lot to get me a control specialist and that she knew more about the situation and could help with leads from where I was.

Derek frequently texted me about Jennifer a women who he believed he was in love with. He also disclosed information about his past and the only other girl he had been in love with, Paige, who he had been head over heels for in high school until he had to take her life because the pain from a werewolf bite was too much for her. Through a strange turn of events Jennifer ended up being the evil that everyone was facing and they had to put an end to her as well.

It was Scott that came to everyone's defense and saved quiet possibly the whole town.
Just imagine the text I got from Him the night he became a true alpha. Can we please talk about a big head?

But anyways now that you're caught up I'm standing in the airport waiting for Lydia to come pick me up. My long flight was accompanied by a deep hunger in the pit of my stomach and I was getting tired of waiting.

I pulled out my phone to shoot Lyd a quick text but as I was doing so my screen lit up with her name and a text message that read "I am so sorry".

I looked at the message pondering the reason for her apology. She could have slept in and be running late... but it is already 2:00. She could just be running a little late because she forgot about me? 

I typed a quick "why what's up?" Before shoving my phone back into my carry on and grabbing the handle of my suit case to begin pulling it towards a bench so I could at least rest my legs while I waited.

Giving a quick first tug on the suitcase I lifted my eyes from the floor to ensure I didn't run into anyone.

And that was when my eyes met his.

"Bro-Bee?" He said almost in a muted whisper. Or maybe it was just muted to me because I'm sure for a split second everyone else went silent and his words went fuzzy.

I am an empath. Feeling emotions is basically the one thing I am capable of doing better than almost anyone. But right now I couldn't even put my finger on what I was feeling. It was a mixture of something so vague but also familiar at the same time.