How it all started

So today was the day, today was the day I was moving out to LA (you emailed team10 because you really wanted to be apart of team10 and then you got a call from the one the only Jake Paul and he said that you are now apart of team10 and he also would love your friend Darling to come with you so me and Darling were moving out to LA) "y/n get out of bed right now or were going miss our flight" my best friend Darling said as she jumped on my bed "ok I'm up" I said getting out of my warm bed so I went to my bathroom and took a shower and I brushed my teeth and put my long brown hair into a ponytail and I went to my closet to get any outfit for the flight (we already had all of our stuff at the team10 house so all we had to take was a suitcase)

so the ✈ ride wasn't that long probably 3/4 hours long we got off the ✈ and we were out the doors so I called Jake to see if he was hear yet
( y/n is you j is Jake)
Y/N:hey Jake
J:hey Y/N have you guys landed yet
Y/N: Yes me and Darling are by Starbucks where are you
I said looking for him
J: oh I see you (the call ended)
Hey y/n hey Darling Jake said to me and Darling we both said "hey" at the same time (we did that a lot so sometime people say "omg you both sound like twins") "So is it just you that's here or" I say asking Jake "No I'm not here by myself I know that you y/n love the Dobre twins so I brought them with me me" Jake said with a huge smile on his face I looked at him with a your kidding face and then someone came behind me and....

A/N I hoped you liked my story and don't worry I will try to post every other day I really hope you liked it