Thanks

You woke up 13:57 today. Last night mission ended 06:07 O'clock. Your dad Didn't want you to be At School today so you Where home. You checked your Twitter and the fight between you and Flash was out. Your fans were wondering What happened and those Who weren't your fans send you hate. Your dad defended you since he had Twitter. But that wasn't enough you needed to Uppload A video about the fight on your youtube channel, Starksbeauty. You filmed It and told the truth without mentions Flash name. You just told them that he is a bully and one anoying guy. You posted It and went down for eat. No one was there only you. You went to your closet and got dressed and went out side for A Walk. You went to Starbucks and took one ice tea. You read your comments At the video. You only got Love, It Was some rude comments, but you didn't care about them. You sat there until 15:00 (you came to starbucks 14:37) then you walked out of Starbucks. You thought that Peter and Evangeline had probably quit the school by now. You called Peter But he didn't answer. You tried to call him again but again, he didn't answer. You called Evangeline and she answered. "Hello Y/N" she Said "Hi Evan" you said, "Where is Peter?" You Asked and walked in to A store. "He Said he needed to do some stuff. Everytime we come home he always go away. He has been acting very strange since that school field trip" she said "anyway why aren't you in school?" She Asked. "I worked last night and i didn't come home until 08:15. So my dad wanted me home" You said and looked at one shirt. "How was the mission?" She asked "It was cool... (you started to talk about the mission)" "It sounds dangerous" she said "I'm a little hurt, But I'm fine" you Said and walked out of a store. You and Evangeline talked while you looked in the stores some people for take a picture. You hang up when you realized you needed to be home. You started to walk and some guys walked to you. "You're Y/N Stark aren't you?" One of them Said "Yes" you said "you're pretty" the guy said "thank u" you said. The other guy started to touch you on your private body parts. You hit him. He grabbed you "stop fight against" he said and tried to kiss you. You hit him again. The other guy took his hand under your shirt, one guy tried to kiss you but something stopped him. He fell on the ground, It was Spider-man. He beat the guys and they ran away "Thanks.. But i could have take care of them myself" you Said. "Sure you would Y/N" he Said "how do you know my name?" You Asked. "I have been working with your father" he said "well.. thanks" You Said. "You're welcome Ms Stark" he Said and flew away with his Spider-powers.

A/N: Sorry for so short chapter But It was actually hard to write how spiderman saved "you". I'm also Swedish so It can be hard for me to write the perfect words.