Zach Dewall x Reader

Zach's POV

I watched her limp body lay there. "(Y/N) I miss you. Please, wake up, I want to hear your voice again, I want to see you beautiful eyes shimmer when I make a comment about you, and I want to cuddle with you. Please." She started moving then opened her eyes. "(Y/N)!" I hugged her. She pushed me off "Do I know you?" Shit she lost her memory. "I'm your boyfriend, Zach." I said "I don't remember you." "I don't blame you. You hit your head really hard." "What happened?" "You were running down the stairs and you tripped and hit you head." "Do you have anything that will trigger a memory?" I pulled up pictures of us. "Here." She looked "I don't remember that." I sighed. The doctor walked in. "Well she's free to go, but she lost some of her memories. Your going to have to bring them back somehow. "I'll do my best sir."

Time skip

    "Your house is beautiful." "It's our house, actually." "Oh," "aha! I know how to bring your memories back! Come on!" I dragged her upstairs into the bedroom closet and I pulled out a box. "Look at these pictures." "That's me.... as a child." She said "And that's me your hugging." She looked up and very clearly had a flashback.

    I watched him run around while I was on the monkey bars. I was halfway done until I fell and scraped my knee really bad. And it was bleeding really fast "OW!" I yelled all of the kids except him ignored me. He walked over. "Are you ok?" I shook my head. "It's ok, come here." He helped me up and walked me over to a tree and sat me down against it." "I'll go get the teacher. Until then, tsk your hands, and push down on your knee." I did as he said. And he ran over to the teachers and ran back with them. "Kaylee it's going to be ok let me see your knee. I took my hands off of it and it started bleeding again. "That's horrible, thank you for bringing this to my attention Zach." Zach I thought I like that name.

    "You saved my life back in kindergarten." "You remember!" I hugged her tightly. "And I promise that I'll never forget you again Zachery Kenneth Dewall."