01 | beginning

c h a p t e r
0 1

b e g i n n i n g

[Stiles P.O.V]

   I woke up to the sound of my father yelling my name coming from the door way.

   "What Dad?!" I mumbled into my pillow in frustration, clearly not ready to get up.

   "Stiles, it's the first day of summer vacation, I hope you're not gonna spend the whole day in your bed, aren't you?" Sheriff asked annoyed.

   I lifted my head off of the pillow so my father could hear me more clearly. "That was actually one of the best plans I could think for today," I said as I let my head fall back against my pillow.

   "Anyways Scott just called and will be here in 10, I'll be at the office all day long," my dad said. He always worked all day long at the Police station. I think he's more in the office than at home these past few days.

    "Wh-What? Scott will be here in 10 minutes?! But I'm still in bed!" I said. "then you better hurry," my dad said while having a smirk on his face.

   I woke up as fast as I could and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth, took a glance at myself in the mirror and tried to make my hair look decent. Scott should be here any minute.

    He's already 5 minutes late, I go downstairs, there's no one dad must have leave when I was in the shower. And I heard the familiar noise announcing Scott's arrival and I automatically ran to the door.

   "Hey Scott! You're late, man!"

   "Sorry bud, I was with Alli" he said while smiling.

   I grabbed something to eat and we walked together before I ask "what are we gonna do today?" He replied to me by saying "pack meeting." I stopped and glared at him.

   "A pack meeting? But Scott, it's our first day of summer vacation!"

   "I know, but you're in the pack so you must come and we haven't seen the others for such a long time!"

   I didn't say anything back. I walked to his car and opened the door to the passenger's seat.

   We finally arrived at Derek's loft, Scott opened the door and everyone turned to look at us. Everyone looked like they were waiting for us. Derek said "since we are all now together, maybe this pack meeting should start" with his grumpy mood. I was already turning red even if I've known the pack for over 2 years now. I still find Derek intimidating.

   "I've something to tell you all. I've found my mum's claws, and basically I want to talk to her again but I need your help. Especially from a werewolf." said Derek while making eye contacts with Isaac, Scott, Boyd, Erica and Malia. All of them looked down and not sure about doing this, already knowing the risk . "I'll do it" said Peter. "if you insist" said Derek, with a sarcastic tone that remind me of none other than myself. A smirk hung across my face.

[Derek P.O.V]

   The pack meeting was finally over. The girls, Allison, Lydia, Erica and Malia just made their way to the door. Stiles and Scott were heading to do the same way and I had to do it. "Stiles" He turned to face me "can i talk to you?" I continue. Stiles said to Scott he could go and should not wait for him.

   "Derek. What do you want from me?" Derek wasn't excepting Stiles' answer to be this and a smirk automatically appeared on Derek's face while thinking about the pictures he was having in his mind.

   "Actually I need a werewolf but I also need someone to be there with me when Peter will make the contact." he looked in my eyes for a moment like he was lost in his own mind and raised his right brow. "Why would you need me, Derek?" he asked.

   I didn't know what to say.

   "Well I want you to be that person... to be there with me..." I simply said in all honesty. He glared at me with a confused look on his face. He was stunning. It was totally understandable if he turned down my offer. I was a total jerk with him. Stiles then grinned and after trying to make a grumpy face, he finally said "if you insist." Definitely trying to imitate me for what I've said earlier, I couldn't hide the smile that creeped in the corner of my mouth.

   He looked quite embarrassed and while grinning he scratched his neck "when will we do this 'contact'" he simply asked. "Tomorrow at 6 in the evening. I'll pick you up. Don't be late." Stiles then went back to the door after he posed his hand on the door handle.

   "Stiles," I said before saying "thank you."

   He glared at me for a moment before leaving a little smirk on his face, to unfortunately leaves my loft.

   "Would you like me to take you back to your house?" he stared at me like he was thinking about if the idea will be either a good or a bad one. "Yup. Why not? I hate walking you know, I'm simply human."

   During the ride none of us dared starting a conversation. It was a bit awkward but not awful. I didn't know he could be this quiet.

   "Can I ask why haven't you said one thing yet?"I ask while looking at Stiles.

   "Well technically I was waiting for you to start the conversation... but you know if you don't want to talk to me I'll totally understand, I'm quite an annoying kid" he said while having a nervous laugh.

   "You're not annoying. I actually like your presence,"

   Stiles went all red, I couldn't help but silently giggle. He then tried to look serious again but kind of failed. "I like your presence as well." I wasn't excepting this, I cleared my throat and put a light smirk across my face.

   "Here you are. I'll be there tomorrow. Don't forget, Stiles."

    "At 6 yup, haven't forgotten yet."

  A U T H O R ' S
N O T E

   This is itttt! My first chapter of this new Sterek Fan-Fiction, I really hope it's not that bad. If you liked this chapter, can you please vote for it and leave a comment to tell me your opinion about it, I only accept constructive comments. Thank you! I'll update as soon as possible. Disclaimer: I'm french and don't have a beta reader.