Chapter 1

My life has been so rough and hectic since I was 14 and it just got worse and worse. When I turned 16 everything changed. Hi I'm Ashley and this is my story
______________________________________
Ashley's pov
Another day, another morning just like always. I always wake up to Cooper sticking his head under my blanket and giving my face lots and lots of warm kisses. He even helps me get ready for school. He fetches my shirts, grabs my backpack, and evens gets my brush for me because my hair is just a mess! We get out of our tree house and start walking to school. After one block of walking Cooper prances back to the house to snuggle up in his bed. As usual I walk pass mrs.Johnsons house and she always offers me a muffin (Sometimes I say yes and sometimes I say no) and then keep on going. But this day I ran into Jessica Scar, the preppest and most  mouthful women at that school. Of course she hates everyone besides her squad, Melissa, tiffany, and Emily. She saw me and started talking to me "Well well well if it isn't miss tree house girl, oh where's your little dog huh, is he going to come help and protect you again?" Said Jess. "He's back at home, you know I can fight my own fights and I don't want any trouble" I said. "Oh when I'm around you all's I am is your biggest trouble yet!" Jess said. Then came my neighbour Jake to come help me out. "Hey why don't you leave miss Ashley alone would you!" Said Jake. "Oh look now your neighbour has to stand up for you and fight this fight, well see at school Assley" Said Jess. Jess walked away stomping her feet on the ground intell she was out of her sight. Jake then turned to me and whispered "Its alright I got you." That made my day a little better, but now it was time to keep walking to school, Jake got a head start on me. "Hey wait up!" I yelled. We then walked to school together. I hope school goes well.....
______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 of my new book "My Loyal Compaion" This is the first time ever writing a book like this so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Chapter 2 will be sometime this week.