Long Time No See

It's been three years. Three years since I left the Fosters and came to the Johnsons.  Yeah, that's right I've been with them for three years.

After a year of Alex and Caleb fostering me they adopted me. I was officially Callie Johnson. I also changed Gracie's last name to Johnson. Gracie is now five years old and going to kindergarten. She goes to school while I have my college classes.

I decided to go to NYU for photography. I'm staying in an apartment with my friend Caitlyn since she goes to Julliard, which is about 11 minutes from NYU. I'm in my first year of college and so is Caitlyn.

I'm sitting at the island in the kitchen with Gracie doing homework, while she's coloring when I hear the front door open.

"Hey chicka!" I hear Caitlyn yell

"We're in the kitchen!" I yelled

She soon walked into the kitchen. She ruffles Gracie's hair. "Hey cuddly bear" she says to Gracie.

Cuddly bear was a nickname she gave her. When I met Caitlyn when I first moved in with the Johnson's we instantly became friends. When you would hold her she would always cuddle up with you, so it just sticked to her.

"Hey CC" Gracie said

"So, I invited this guy over-" she started but I interrupted

"Another one of your boyfriend's" I joked

"No, my project partner." She said. I smiled. "He'll be here in-" She was interrupted by the doorbell. "He's here." She then walked out the kitchen to the door.

"Mommy?" Gracie asked

"Yeah"

"Can we watch Lilo and Stitch?" Of course she would pick that movie. That was her favorite movie ever.

"Sure. Go get the movie and put it in." She smiled as she ran out of the room and went into the living room.

I smiled at her as I finished the last thing I had to write then walked out of the room. I walked into the living room to see Caitlyn and an unknown guy's back towards me.

"Hey" I said

The unknown guy turned around and a gasp escaped my lips.

"Brandon?"

"Callie?"

Before we could say anything else we ran into each other's arms. Our arms held on tight to each other.

"I missed you, Cal." He whispered into my ear

I felt tears well up in my eyes. "I missed you, too B."

"Callie?"

"Yeah"

"I love you"

Tears escaped my eyes as I spoke "I love you, too."

One more chapter left. YAY!!!