Part 6

Chapter six: Stranger

        Jamari stood on the balcony of the club , and watch at how Beauty did her thing

        Jamari stood on the balcony of the club , and watch at how Beauty did her thing. Beauty was different on how she represented herself. Most of the strippers here had there breast out, and the tiniest thongs, but beauty had more covering her self but still looked good. He pulled out her bracelet and held it , as she began collecting her cash. Jamari talked about beauty with Bruce , and he said she was real quiet and to herself. She only associated with one person and that was him on a friendly level.

Beauty walked off stage , and headed to the changing room to change into her clothes. Once she did , she gathered all her things. She began looking for her bracelet she lost last night , and couldn't find it. She sighed , and wondered if Sasha was up since she was at her house watching Bria tonight.

Eventually she gave up looking for her bracelet , and left out carrying her duffle bag filled with money. She walked towards the exit door , but stop once she felt someone watching her. Armani slowly turn around and seen that Jamir boy standing there  with her bracelet in his hand.

"I think your missing this..." Jamari said lowly , as they could hear the music booming from inside the club. Armani slowly walk towards him taking it out of his hand.

"Thanks...." Armani mumble , she glanced at his smooth plum lips and gorgeous hazel eyes.

She turn around and began to walk off until he gently grabbed her wrist pulling her back. He smelled the aroma of her vanilla scent , and pulled her bottle closer. It was like an connection the two hand that was unexplainable. She drop her duffle bag , and wrap her arms around his neck as he smashed his lips into hers. They didn't even know each other , but yet Armani haven't had sex in two and a half years. It was like her body was screaming fuck me.

Jamari roughly pushed her against the wall, and wrap her legs around his waist lifting her up. Armani was so use to Raymond being sweet and passionate, but Jamari roughness turned her on even more.

"Come back to my crib?" Jamari asked breaking the kiss, Armani bit her lip but she couldn't. She had to get back to her daughter.

"Put me down..." Armani said sternly , making him slightly frown. Jamari did as told , and she pushed him back grabbing her duffel bag.

She began walking off , and Jamari notice  she was leaving.

"When can I see you again girl!" Jamari shouted behind him, but she ignored him.

Jamari sighed as he stood there dumbfounded.

Marcus and his crew walked inside the hospital with urgency. He left Jamari in charge of the club , so he didn't worry about heading back so quickly. Marcus just walked through the hospital without going into to the receptionist desk because he already knew where his room was. Marcus eyes were blood shot red , but he had shades to cover them up as he make it to James room. Marcus pushed open the door , that caught the nurse attention and sighed deeply.

"Excuse me, you all cannot be in here all at once." Marcus look back at his crew.

"I'll meet y'all in the hallway." Marcus told his crew making them leave all at once except, Roscoe , Marcus right hand man. Roscoe , stood beside Marcus and didn't move an inch.

"Aye can we get some privacy??" Marcus asked rudely making the nurse roll her eyes. The nurse fluffed James nurse, and pulled the blanket to his neck. The nurse walked out as Marcus eyes her. Once she was gone, Marcus looked at James.

"You good bro?" Marcus asked James making his slightly chuckle.

"Yeah man.... I am for the most part. I'm glad I'm alive at least." Marcus nodded slowly not sure what to say. They just had lost their grandmother.

"How the fuck you let someone break in?" Marcus asked making James scrunch up his face.

"I was at work...I had just got home....it's not my fault." Marcus sighed and shook his head.

"I ain't mean to ask you in that way....but Ima find these niggas that killed my momma. On god, I don't care what it takes." Marcus said sternly , Marcus was for sure going to find out who killed the number one woman in his life. Marcus didn't care if it took five years , he was going to do it.

Silence filled the room as Marcus eyes began to burn.

"You didn't get a good look of them?" Roscoe asked breaking the silence.

"All I know is when I walked in I saw a female pointing a gun at grandma. I know it was a female cause she had long hair and was crying for the dude to come downstairs. I also kinda know what the guy looked like. Buy it was too dark for me to really get a good look at him. The guy had dreads ... the length like yours. The chick had an ski mask on , but I did catch the tattoo on the girl neck. It was a some purple thing , like a with a butterfly or a flower. She was closer to the window with light:" Marcus and Roscoe nodded their head both taking in the information they received. It wasn't much , but it was enough.

"Which angle did you see the tattoo. I was facing forwards so her left...." Roscoe nodded head and Marcus sighed.

"Man get some rest, I'll be up here until I get some shit figure out...." Roscoe nodded his head , and they gave each other daps.

Author Note:

If you guys haven't notice, but all my chapters are going to be short. It's easier for me to write the book this way. Also this book is going to be atleast twenty five chapters to the max, this story shouldn't be that long.