xxxii

so i actually made a theory on wings and commented it on youtube and i'm proud so here you go

rap monsters line in the beginning of awake : "the bird fights it's way out of the egg. the egg is the world. who would be born must first destroy a world. the bird flies to god. that gods name is abraxas."

abraxas was a word with a mystic meaning in ancient greece. one of the letters to spell the word was the greek letter "sigma" which can also be known as "stigma". the seven letters in abraxas can also be known as the 7 planets in the solar system. this could represent the seven members in bts.

the word is also known the be known to be connected to the word "abracadabra", the word we all know as an incantation, which could also be a healing spell.

abraxas is also know as an egyptian god / demon. this demon could be taehyung as seen in the korean bst, taehyung is some sort fallen angel or demon.

let's go back to what rapmon said. "the bird fights it's way out of its egg, the egg is the world". this bird is jin. as he said in his awake mv, "maybe i, i can never fly. still i want to stretch my hand out, i want to run a bit more."

this shows that jin thinks he might never fly, but he wants to keep trying. this is him fighting his way out of the egg.

other lyrics jin says in the awake mv are "i can't fly like the flower petals over there" and "still i hold the 6 flowers tightly in my hands." this translates to real life where jin feels as though he can't "fly" as high as the other members, but he still loves them no matter what and he will keep on trying to be better. i just had to throw this in here because jin needs more fucking recognition.

ok, back to the theory. some bst lyrics are :
"this is a spell that'll punish me"
"but your wings are wings of the devil"
"even my heart body and soul is all yours"
"baby i don't care if i get drunk i'll drink you right now"

the spell connects to abraxas, as i said, abraxas is also known to be connected to or mean abracadabra.

the devil wings portion connect to taehyung being the devil.

this is where you ask, what the fuck is this? how does this all connect? what is all this random ass shit?

well my friend.

i don't even fucking know i did some random ass work on summer break i'm stupid.

jk i would leave you guys wondering.

this all connects because taehyung is the devil which all the members are focused on. taehyung was originally friends with the other six but he has been taken over by abraxas, that's why his song is named stigma, because stigma is a greek letter that is used to spell abraxas. he is the one that stands out. once again, abraxas has 7 letters which means taehyung has been taken over by abraxas and the rest of the six members/letters are just pawns/are infatuated with abraxas/are under his spell. that's why abraxas's name translates to abracadabra, because he uses spells. they are stuck in a dream caused by abraxas, blindly trying to find each other. each of these short films are their POV of trying to find their other member, sometimes sensing each other and trying to help each other out, just as one of the members did by whistling to suga and jungkook. saving suga from the car in the first love short film and waking jungkook from the nightmare in the begin short film. they are all inside a dream that they can't get out of, trying to find each other, while dealing with their nightmares of reality.

oh and to add some thing, if you remember the very first thing i told you, which was the line that rapmon said at the beginning of awake, was that "who would be born must destroy a world." so basically jin is the closest to find a way out of this dream / spell by abraxas, because he is "flying" out of the world (dream) that abraxas gave him. each of the members have their own world (dream). for all of them to be born / go back into the real world and get out of the dream, one of the worlds has to be destroyed. for them to back, one of them has to die. as i said, jin already knows about this. so as seen in the japanese bst, jin is trying to kill taehyung. jin has realized that the taehyung he used to know is gone, so he has decided he is the one who should die so they can all go back. but while he is trying to kill tae, he apparently says "sorry". this could be because he is apologizing for picking tae to be the one to die. taehyung being taken over by abraxas could also be a reason to why he seemed so crazy in the japanese bst.

your welcome.