House pt.1

*Colby's POV*
I woke up to the sun shining in my face and Lilly, Ruby, and Snoopy sleeping beside me on the couch. I rubbed my eyes groggily and got up carefully being sure not to wake any of them up. I made myself some cereal and cooked some breakfast for them. Snoopy got up before all of them and I gave her a piece of bacon, water, and some kibble. Then Lilly got up , she carefully carried Ruby and walked to me. I have been thinking ever since we adopted Ruby... if we should buy a house... I was going to ask Lilly today and see what she would say. I walked towards Lilly and grabbed her chin to where she was looking straight into my eyes. "Lilly... so I've been thinking... Since Sam moved out and is living with Elton and the gang, and we are the only ones that own this, and we have a kid now... i think we should try to buy a house...." I say in a quiet voice with concern. A smile grew on her face "Yes! Let's do it!" She says with a lot of enthusiasm. After we were done eating breakfast, Ruby was still asleep so we just tucked her in on the couch. Then Lilly and I looked at houses on my MacBook. We found one that was near Elton's house that was only $125,000 and it had 2 stories, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, 2 living rooms and a pretty cool looking Attic! Lilly and I were going to hopefully buy it. We called the number on the site and they said we could check out the house today, in a few hours. Lilly and I glanced at each other and smiled. We woke up Ruby gently and got her dressed, Lilly and I got dressed afterward.
I was wearing a Red and Black Plaid Button up, some grey joggers, and of course some Black Vans. Lilly said she didn't care what they said so she wore her old high school sweatpants, my "send it" hoodie that was super cute and oversized on her and some Black and White Nikes. Of course we had to dress up our little Ruby too, she was wearing a red poofy skirt with polka dot leggings and a ladybug shirt, with some oh so cute baby boots. After we all ate breakfast we left and headed to the house. When we got to the house we saw another man waiting on the front porch in a tuxedo. He smiled when he saw us. "Hello there, you must be Colby Brock and Lilly Baker? I'm Andre." "Yes we sure are, nice to meet you Andre!" I said cheerfully while holding a sleeping Ruby up to my chest. Andre smiled and led us into the house. It smelled like Lavender and Vanilla. He showed us around and the house was beautiful! When Andre was done giving a tour Lilly and I discussed the house, she said it was a yes for her, and it was a yes for me too. Ruby was asleep this whole time, but she was going to get her own room! Lilly and I are of course going to share a room and we have a walk in closet, so does Ruby. Lilly and I decided to split our closet in half and each of us takes one side. We told Andre...... we would buy the house!