TRUTH OR DARE?:PART 1

~Edited~

Author:Alright guys,you know the rules,so, let's start!
*l turned the bottle*
me and Hawk....Truth or dare Hawk?

Hawk:Actually,this time l'll make a change,so l'll choose. . .truth!
Author:'he-he...everything is going as l planned' (A/N in this story, when you see '  this, it means, the person is thinking to him/herself)
Hawk, remember when Astoria sang a song?

Hawk:um...yeah...?

Author:When she was singing, why you took her hand and turned her around?

Hawk:Ha!Easy question!I did that because she was in a bad mood during that day, and we're friends after all, so tried to make her happy just like everyone else, also,I didn't took her hand! She took my hand and turned!I just followed the music!

Author: hmmm.....So,you don't have a crush on Astoria?

Hawk:*yells as he stoods up out of instinct*WHAT?! OF COURSE NOT!!!I only have a crush on Ro--*suddenly blushes* Ahem...my turn is over, now let's see who's the next....
*sits down and turns the bottle*
Rose and Travis. . .
*mumbles*Lucky Travis!

Travis:Truth or dare Rose?

Rose:Umm......Truth! 

Travis:*smirks*What do you think of Hawk?

Rose:*looks at Hawk and smiles*He is so brave,such a professional princess saver,pretty sweet guy,oh and perfect dancer, AND BEST FAIRY TALE EVEEERR!!!!Oops....e-he-he sorry...guess l'm a little bit excited....he-he

*Hawk blushed really hard*

Joy:Oh!Can l turn the bottle instead of you Rose?

Rose:Sure Joy :)

Joy:Thanks! :)))
*turns the bottle*
Me and you, author!:)
Truth or dare?

Author:Truth.

Joy:Do you think l'm weird? :/

Me:*looks at Joy and sees she's making puppy eyes*
*gulps*Um...NOOooo?

Everyone but Joy:You must tell the truth!

Author:Oh come on!*sighs*Alright!Maybe l think that you're a little bit weird because you eat flies and other weird stuffs...

*We all looked at Joy, hoping her heart wasn't broken*

Joy:uh....l...l...I!

Me:'Here it comes....'

Joy:l'm glad that you said truths! :)))

We all:*suprised* HUH? WHAT?

Me:SOoo you aren't sad for what l said? :O

Joy:Of course not!:) You may think the things l eat are weird or even gross, because you're not a LeFrog,but if you were a Lefrog as well, you could get that they're really frogtastic!
*turns the bottle*

*Astoria and Travis*

Astoria:Alright Travis,truth or dare?

Travis:Ha!Of course dare! I am a Beast! I can handle a dare! Especially if you are choosing the dare!
So what do you want me to do? Read some boring books?*laughs at his joke*

Astoria:*gets mad at Travis*Alright Travis!You wanted this!
I dare you to kiss Ling-Ling on the--

Travis:*interrupted her and stood up*WHAT?!!!

REGAL ACADEMY:TRUTH OR DARE? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara