TRUTH OR DARE?PART 4

WITH HASE:

HAWK:umm....Rose?

ROSE:Yeah?

HAWK:May l...l meant may l....l...the only way to get out from here is....you know... so,*take a deep breath*MAY I KISS YOU?PLEASE DON'T SLAP ME, OR DON'T HATE ME PLEASE!!!

ROSE:ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! THAT'S SOOO COOLLLL!!!! SNOW WHITE'S GRANDSON WILL KISS MEEEE!!!!! BEST FAIRY TALE EVEEERR!!!!!

HAWK:w-what? so you only want that l'll kiss you just because l'm grandson of Snow White? *heart broken*

ROSE:Well, almost yes....besides, we'll stay here untill you'll kiss me right? So l gues we're have to... *heard something is broke*Hey...did you heard that too? l guess something is broke.....

HAWK: l don't think the thing is the only thing which is broke....

ROSE:hm? Did you say something?

HAWK:uhh l....l should talk with Mirror Hawk....private....

ROSE:Oh, ok...*went to the another corner*

HAWK:*TAKE OUT HIS MIRROR*(The mirror which he gave Rose at episode 16)AND MIRROR HAWK APPEARED*

MIRROR HAWK:DID YOU LOSE YOUR BRAIN?!?!?!?!WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! KISS HER!!!!

HAWK:SHUUUUSH!!!! A LITTLE QUITE! SHE CAN HEAR US!!!

MIRROR HAWK:Hawk, l'm saying this with my all heart that.......YOU'RE SUCH A FOOL!!!! YOU HAVE A CHANCE FOR KISS THE PRINCESS OF YOUR DREAMS!!!!CAN YOU REALISE IT?!~~~!!!

HAWK:*l covered his mouth by my finger*Please just shut up for a minute and listen me!*take off his finger*Yes, l want to kiss her but.....*turned his head a little and looked at Rose*(Rose just standing and waiting Hawk's done his talk)....but not like that....She said she wants to kiss me because l'm grandson of Snow White.....l guess she saw me only as a friend....but....is it what we are? Can't we be more than friends?*sigh*

MIRROR HAWK:Well, if you want tou find out, confess her your feelings!....*he said and disappeared*

HAWK:WAIT! NO! COME BACK!.....UGH! YOU'RE THE WORST!*take mirror to his place and went to the Rose*
Hey Rose, are you hungry?

ROSE:a little....

HAWK:*take 2 apples and give one of them to Rose*(Like ep. fairy tale on the earth)here, take it...this is the most delicious apple of the fairy tale land! And it's only grow my granny's special apple tree

ROSE:WOOOOOWWW!!!! AWSOME! THANKS HAWK! *TOOK APPLE* *They finished their apples*Hawk, can l take remnant of your apple?

HAWK:HUH? WHY? Are you still hungry?

ROSE:umm....for my fairy tale collection*she said while holding behind of her neck*l know l have some of them, but...l want add more so...

HAWK:*blushed* y-you really kept them?*came a little closer*

ROSE:y-yeah...l-l....*looked his sea blue eyes*

HAWK:Rose...what do you think about me...?*came more closer*

ROSE:y-you're a good friend....*blushed a little*

HAWK:yeah,but....can't we be more than friends....? *closed his eyes slowly while leaning in*