REWRITING UPDATE

Hello fellow readers,

For those of you who have been reading this story (It's probably been a while because I haven't updated so if you're here again: hello, welcome back, I'm actually going to work on this) you would know that months ago I posted that I was rewriting this story where I was going to edit some grammar points and make what I have so far flow better. As I am in my final year of school I haven't reaaallly had the time to work on that, but after rereading it all in the plans to see where I am to edit I realised "oh my goodness this is not where I wanted the story to go". 

Soooo, that means I will be full on rewriting the whole thing. Do not worry though, the characters will be the same and they will embark on the same journey, but just a tinnnnyyy bit differently (okay maybe more than a tiny bit, I literally FINALLY realised where I could go with the plot and I started writing this in like 2017).

I have soooo many plans and ideas for Matt, Madeline and Daniel and I really want you guys to experience their adventures to the fullest. In doing so, I am considering just writing out the full story first and THEN publishing the chapters day by day, as it would allow me to edit everything properly and make sure that where I am developing the plot and putting character arcs actually work. I will of course release the date for when I will begin posting chapters but that might be a while If i decide to do that. 

Also, HELLO NEW COVER. I was looking at the old one and felt MAAAJOR no no vibes so I tweaked it a bit. I quite like it and I hope you do too.

Finally, thank you so much for reading this story, I know there aren't many of you but those who keep reading I appreciate you so much. Also thank you for waiting Omg I actually feel so bad for leaving this story high and dry but I've literally had no time whatsoever. I hope you have a good rest of the year and I cannot wait to show you guys the new "THE HTW FILES".

Yours Truly,

MeliaBearTreble