39

The next day, I woke up alone. I pushed the big comforter to the side, getting up in pursuit of Liam.

I saw that his car was gone, and worry instantly hit me. Where had he gone? Did he decide to leave me? To go sleep with someone else, like Harry? No, he wouldn't do that. Besides, I had no reason to worry. We weren't even officially together.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing a note and sighing in relief.

"Louis,

I've gone to the store, for real. I should be back before you wake up, but I'm leaving this just in case. Don't worry, I'll be back in less than an hour. I'll see you soon love, don't worry.

-Liam"

I smiled before a wave of nausea rushed over me. I went into the bathroom, sitting on my knees on the floor and throwing up into the toilet. The pizza must have been bad.

As I brushed my teeth, I checked my phone. I was asleep for thirteen hours! Why didn't he wake me?

It was already three in the afternoon. I wondered how long Liam had been gone. Less than an hour, according to his note. I felt exhausted, despite all my sleep, but I decided to take a shower.

Upon realization that I didn't have clean clothes at Liam's, I stole some of his. His boxers were a little big on me, but it didn't matter. I started the water and sighed as the warm water rained over me.

It was only a few minutes later when I needed to throw up again. I quickly got out, turning the water off and quickly trying to dress. I only managed to get on his boxers and grey sweatpants before I was throwing up again.

There was a quiet knock on the door halfway through my throwing up, and Liam walked in.

He came over, gently rubbing my bare back in a soothing way as all of the contents of my stomach poured out.

"I'm sorry." I told him when I had flushed the toilet and stood up. I prepared to brush my teeth.

"Don't be sorry, Louis." He stated, but he sounded off.

"What's wrong?" I wondered.

"Nothing, I'm just worried about you. You can't still be sick. Maybe the pizza did something weird to your body." He suggested, wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder as I scrubbed my mouth clean.

"Why'd you let me sleep for thirteen hours?" I asked when I was done. We were still in the bathroom, the large mirror in front of us.

"You needed it." He said, staring at me in the mirror. My eyes met his before I looked at my own reflection, frowning.

"What?" He gently asked.

"Does it look like I've gained weight?" I asked. His eyes rolled down my body before he shook his head.

"No. And even if you did, you'd still be the most perfect human to walk this planet." He said. I blushed a little, and sighed.

"I love you." I blurted. Fuck, we weren't even together yet!

"I love you, too." He beamed.

We went into the kitchen, where he started to make chicken nuggets and fries.

"Louis?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I responded, still thinking that I had gained at least a few pounds.

"Um, will you be mine? Officially?" He wondered, and I grinned.

"Yes."