Drop Of Moonlight

Ang patak ng tubig galing sa buwan ay isang hiwaga para sa lahat. Ang weird kasi! Moon doesn't have any oxygen so water is not obtainable. BUT! why did the water came from the moon?! Umiiyak ba ito?! O na mali lang ng explanation ang mga scientist? Pero, meron kasing proof na galing ito sa buwan and what's more weird is that the liquid from the moon started to became solid.

Oo. Naging bato ito. And I was thinking na baka may power yun! Parang si Darna lang! "DING! ANG BATO!" ganern!

Hays! Naloloka na naman ako. Sorry, can't help it.

Pero about power and chu chu.

I have a secret.

Secret that I don't want to unveil.

Secret that I'm willing to die with.

Hays! Yaw q coe n m4buhayz!

By the way, Athaliya Hernandez! ;)

And I'm one of those who was blessed at the same time cursed.

****************************

This is just a fanfiction written by your very pretty author. Names, things or any particular events in real life that may have similarity or related in some ways here in the story are just purely coincidental.

I may put offensive words, insult or anything here in the story but that doesn't mean that it was meant for you who is reading this.

This story was inspired from an anime called 'Charlotte' ang ganda nyaaaa! Like seriously, limang beses ko yata sya pinanood! Watch it po! May hawig po sya sa Charlotte but I tell you, the twist that I already thinking of, will also twist your mind! So, anticipate it!!

Enjoy :*